Sony SS-M7 speakers

Options
nelsonr
nelsonr Posts: 13
edited March 2013 in Wanted (WTB) Classifieds
Looking to buy or trade for a pair of Sony SS-M7 speakers, preferably wood grain and preferably with stands. Have lots of stuff for trade. Thanks a lot! I'm in PA.
Post edited by nelsonr on

Comments

• toucanet
    toucanet Posts: 580
    edited March 2012
    Options
  • nelsonr
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Thanks for the welcome and the link. I placed a bid on these and am following them but shipping them will run at least $125 so I don't know if that additional cost will make getting them feasible or not, we'll see. Thanks again!
  • MarkSLR
    MarkSLR Posts: 11
    edited March 2012
    Options
    I have some without stands, what do you have to trade? I am not too far away. There are some in Raleigh I think with stands(Craigslist).
  • nelsonr
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Hi Mark,
    I sent you a couple e-mails with all the stuff I have for trade, they must have been lost in the ether! :) I've got a Pioneer SX-828, a Fisher 500B, a pair of Fisher XP-2A speakers (nice match with the 500B), a pair of 70's vintage Rectilinear XII's, some Polk 5B monitors that I'm in the process of switching out the original tweeters for the silk domed ones, a pair of Dynaco A-25 speakers, a B&O TX-2 turntable, a Nakamichi BX-300 cassette deck with the original box that needs a belt and possibly an idler wheel, a Dual 1257 turntable that works but is due for a service (clean, lube, new belt, etc.), a Sansui AU 70 integrated tube amp with transistor based phono section that I'm in the process of cleaning all the switches and pots on and replacing one of the bass control pots, a Marantz 1060 integrated amp, a Scott model 240 mono power amp and its companion piece (purchased together) a Scott 331C mono preamp/tuner-both in need of restoration, and a couple other pieces. I couldn't find the listing for the pair in Raleigh by the way but thanks for the lead. Got any pics of yours? What are you looking for?
  • MarkSLR
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Audiophile Sony SS-M7 ES Line 3-way loudspeakers - $600 (Durham)
    This is the email to reply to for the Raleigh M7's w/ stands.

Date: 2012-01-24, 1:43PM EST
    Reply to: wgbg7-2798392136@sale.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
    I will try to decide if I want to trade. If I can email you I will send some pics.
    Mark
  • hugeroost
    hugeroost Posts: 8
    edited March 2012
    Options
    they must be gone, Roost tried pullin them up but no luck, can someone post a link, thanks
  • MarkSLR
    edited April 2012
    Options
    They are gone...
  • sguayikian
    sguayikian Posts: 2
    edited December 2012
    Options
    I'm interested to buy a pair of ssM7 speakers. are you selling yours ?

S.
  • nelsonr
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Hey DrkHwk, I somehow missed your post as the thread went dead for a while. Do you still have your SS M7's? If so, what were you looking to get for them? Thanks for your note and sorry I missed it somehow!!

Nelson
  • Sunnyboy
    Options
    DrkHwk, I realize this is an old posting - but not ventured, nothing gained! So, I though I'd reach out and ask for some advice. You mentioned in one of your post, regarding the Sony SS-M7's that you replaced the woofers with Seas. You wouldn't be able to provide an info specific to those Seas, would you? You mention they fit like a glove - did they sound as well as they fit? Any feedback/info would greatly be appreciated.
  • ken brydson
    Options
    Sunnyboy wrote: »
    DrkHwk, I realize this is an old posting - but not ventured, nothing gained! So, I though I'd reach out and ask for some advice. You mentioned in one of your post, regarding the Sony SS-M7's that you replaced the woofers with Seas. You wouldn't be able to provide an info specific to those Seas, would you? You mention they fit like a glove - did they sound as well as they fit? Any feedback/info would greatly be appreciated.

Good luck, he hasn't been here in 3 years....