i want to be justin

Micah Cohen
Micah Cohen Posts: 2,022
edited February 27 in Clubhouse Archives
Justin... He's young, sorta cute in that skate-rat kinda way that's trendy now... Finished school, got a nifty tech job with a cool company -- lotsa perks, and the fuzz isn't off the peach yet... and he's got loads'a hot little college chicks chasing him around! He's obnoxiously flaunting his youth and virility!

And I am jealous.

There, I said it. I'm elderly, and I'm wasting my life. Boo hoo. Pity party for Micah.

Justin... Let's give him a hand everyone!

Grrrrr. :mad:

MC
ultramicah@yahoo.com

"There's nothing funny about a clown in the moonlight." - Lon Chaney
Post edited by RyanC_Masimo on

Comments

• TroyD
    TroyD Posts: 13,077
    edited August 2001
    Any female worth the effort will take experience over youth in most cases......

DUDE,
    I'm telling you take a long weekend, come to Charleston. I could soooo hook a brother up......

Troy
    I plan for the future. - F1Nut
  • Micah Cohen
    edited August 2001
    TroyD, send pitchers! :D

MC
    ultramicah@yahoo.com

• Ron-P
    Ron-P Posts: 8,516
    edited August 2001
    Yeah but Troy I think most of Micahs experience is with Rosie.

Peace Out~:D
    If...
    Ron dislikes a film = go out and buy it.
    Ron loves a film = don't even rent.
  • TroyD
    edited August 2001
    I honestly might have some....

Having said that. The girl/guy ratio at the College of Charleston (my wife's alma mater) is easily 3:1....need I say more??

Troy
  • Micah Cohen
    edited August 2001
    Find one that's ...

- A non-smoker
    - Into intelligent music
    - Likes cats better'n dogs
    - Can cook
    - Is not a skier
    - Doesn't want kids
    - Is as resourceful and intelligent as my mommy,
    - And looks like: Jennifer Love Hewitt, Sean Young in "Blade Runner," Jennifer Connolly in "Mulholland Falls" or in Sara's Ballroom Dream in "Labyrinth," Madeline Stowe, Nikki Cox, Carmine Electra, Mia Sara in "Legend," Natalie Portman in "The Professional," Sela Ward in "The Fugitive," Cher in "Moonstruck," Salma Hayek in "Desperado"...

Is that too tall an order? I can narrow it down even more if you need.

MC

Do I have too much time on my hands? Do I? DO I?
    ultramicah@yahoo.com

• Micah Cohen
    edited August 2001
    Justin just found out he lives next door to four female college lacrosse players...

[little Justin voice]
    "I was washing my car the other day, and my neighbor introduced herself, and..." [/little Justin voice]

MAKE IT STOP!

:mad:

MC
    ultramicah@yahoo.com

• -justin-
    -justin- Posts: 891
    edited August 2001
    Good God man! No wonder you are so pent up! I see girls and say, "mmmmm...you". You see them and give them a lie detector test.

~Justin
  • Micah Cohen
    edited August 2001
    Nah. The only real question I ask is, "What's your name, does it start with a J?"

If I've worked up the energy to actually speak to her, she'll be looking worth it.

I'm just wondering if I shouldn't be out washing my car every damned day in my driveway instead of sitting in my basement HT watching movies. How'ma gonna meet Jennifer Love if I'm watching movies? :(

MC
    ultramicah@yahoo.com

• Ron-P
    edited August 2001
    Good one Justin.

I could see it now, down in his basement. I love you Micah, oh yeah, prove it. Sit here and let me strap you in and wire you up, then will see who is in love with who.

If...
  • Micah Cohen
    edited August 2001
    And if you can chew thru the leather straps, you can leave in the morning.

:eek:

MC
    ultramicah@yahoo.com

• Aaron
    Aaron Posts: 1,853
    edited August 2001
    Micah, are you a pedophile? Natalie was like 12 in that movie! Speaking of Jennifer Love, she was supposed to come to my college and be in my class, actually. Too bad she changed her mind. Bummer.....I could have been Anakin Skywalker in Episode II.

Aaron
  • TroyD
    edited August 2001
    Sela Ward is sooooooo hot. She is the real thing.

I don't happen to have her up my sleeve but I might have a suitable substitute.....

Troy
  • Micah Cohen
    edited August 2001
    Hey. "The Professional" (or, "Leon," if you're a purist) is Natalie's best acting job. How can you not be in love with her in that role? Also see "Beautiful Girls."

I watched "The Fugitive" last night -- listened to the commentary track -- and Sela Ward was really perfect for that role. Davis (the director) forces you to fall in love with her, and then feel Kimble's pain when she's senselessly killed. She's breathtaking.

MC
    ultramicah@yahoo.com

• Ron-P
    edited August 2001
    Hey. "The Professional" (or, "Leon," if you're a purist) is Natalie's best acting job. How can you not be in love with her in that role? Also see "Beautiful Girls."

You got that right, what a babe.

If...
  • mark k. anderson
    mark k. anderson Posts: 18
    edited August 2001
    I gotta be honest. I'm a little creep'd out by the whole "Natalie Portman in The Professional" thing.

mka
  • Micah Cohen
    edited August 2001
    Don't be. She's masterful in the role. The direction is sensitive and controlled. Besson wants you to fall in love with her, the story demands it, and they both make it easy and effortless.

And in "Beautiful Girls," which is a stupid movie, she plays this enigmatic, important role that embodies all the hopes and dreams of one of the characters, and she does it seemingly effortlessly. The director knows this, and uses her accordingly. It's arresting to say the least.

And she does all this without ever getting naked. (Much like Sela Ward.) She's an actress (at least in these roles), being directed by competent directors.

But the the time of TPM, she's pretty well washed up, beauty-wise.

MC
    ultramicah@yahoo.com

• Strong Bad
    Strong Bad Posts: 4,276
    edited August 2001
    Natalie Portman in The Professional??? Dude, she's a little kid!!! Now, if you say Natalie in the upcoming Star Wars Episode 2 which I've seen a few shots of her on the web, OH YEAH!!! My oh my how she's grown. The years are very good to her. Just hope Hugh Hefner makes her a very good offer!!!

Micah, when I start my little side job spinning CD's at you-know-where, just be sure to stop by with Justin. Can't say they will give you a stimulating intellectual conversation, but who goes there for that anyway!!!

Oh yeah, Mr. Strong is going to be loving life my dear Polkies!
    No excuses!
  • Micah Cohen
    edited August 2001
    I'm always open to new pictures. Please provide a link.

MC
    ultramicah@yahoo.com

• Ron-P
    edited August 2001
    She's masterful in the role. The direction is sensitive and controlled. Besson wants you to fall in love with her, the story demands it, and they both make it easy and effortless.

Well said MC. After seeing her in this, TPM was a complete disaster, her acting completely sucked. Although she was very easy to look at.

Well, it's 11:30am and I am calling it a day. See ya Monday:)

If...