apostrophies and quotes

Options
evhudsons
evhudsons Posts: 1,175
edited March 2012 in Forum Testing Area
I just want to "test" to see if I got word to be Polk Audio "friendly" when it comes to quotes, and apostrophie's nuances.

#6: Word turns straight apostrophes and quote marks into curly characters. Go to Tools | AutoCorrect Options and click the AutoFormat As You Type tab. Deselect the Straight Quotes With Smart Quotes check box and click OK.
Polk Audio SDA CRS+ crossover 4.1TL by Trey/VR3 (Rings and custom stand by Larry)-Polk Audio SDA SRS2 crossovers by Trey/VR3Parasound HCA1500aYamaha rxa-3070 with musicast-Celestion SL6S presence,- sl9 surround backNHTsuper1's surroundMagnepan SMGParasound 1500pre- Sofia "Baby" tube amp - Monitor Audio Silver RX2 Marantz 2230/B&Kst140Technics 1200mk2 Gamertag: IslandBerserker I am but a infinitesimally small point meeting the line of infinity in the SDA universe
Post edited by evhudsons on

Comments

• evhudsons
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Polk Audio SDA CRS+ crossover 4.1TL by Trey/VR3 (Rings and custom stand by Larry)-Polk Audio SDA SRS2 crossovers by Trey/VR3Parasound HCA1500aYamaha rxa-3070 with musicast-Celestion SL6S presence,- sl9 surround backNHTsuper1's surroundMagnepan SMGParasound 1500pre- Sofia "Baby" tube amp - Monitor Audio Silver RX2 Marantz 2230/B&Kst140Technics 1200mk2 Gamertag: IslandBerserker I am but a infinitesimally small point meeting the line of infinity in the SDA universe
  • mdaudioguy
    mdaudioguy Posts: 5,165
    edited March 2012
    Options
    You know, there are also ?Paste as plain text? and ?Paste from Word? buttons that are greyed out, that I?ve supposed would also solve ?the problem.?

(Cut and pasted from Word) :wink:
  • evhudsons
    edited March 2012
    Options
    That would be cool to have that function indeed. It would make it easier on the eyes.