The Anti-Micah

Options
wodom1
wodom1 Posts: 1,054
edited February 28 in Clubhouse Archives
where's Anti-Micah been lately?
"I got into the music business thinking it was really radical, that it wasn't really a business at all, that it was a lot of people being artistic and creative. Not true, and it made me very depressed."

Thom Yorke of Radiohead

SOPA. Bow down before me, ****. Want a cookie?

Polk Audio LSi15
Polk Audio LSiC
Polk Audio FXi30
Samsung LN-T4061F 40" 1080P LCD HDTV
Sony Playstation 3
Outlaw Model 990 Pre/Pro
Rotel 985 MK II
Rotel 1072 CDP
Soundstage Vacuum II tube pre
Post edited by RyanC_Masimo on

Comments

• Micah Cohen
    Micah Cohen Posts: 2,022
    edited March 2002
    Options
    I killed him and ate him.

:D

MC
    ultramicah@yahoo.com

"There's nothing funny about a clown in the moonlight." - Lon Chaney
  • Anti Micah
    Anti Micah Posts: 8
    edited March 2002
    Options
    Seeing as Micah has the stomach of a pansy, I would give him explosive diarrhea the likes of which mankind would never be able to imagine. You know that scene in American pie where shitbreak looses it in the school...worse, much much worse.

You know, now that I think about this more, I am realizing how sick Micah really is...does he wack off to the noises of his underaged rednecked neighbor while eating buckets of Kentucky fried manparts? Unless he meant eating me in that necrophillic sort of way, but that is just too twisted to think about. This is most disturbing indeed.

So now, we are forced to deal with a horrible question...just how sick is this freak we call Micah? Pulling the wings off fly's, peeking into changing booths...in the mens section of the big and tall store, running down little old ladies in his horribly underpowered Dodge Stratus (think Will Farrel's SNL skit "I AM AN IMPORTANT MAN!!! I DRIVE A DODGE STRATUS!) Of course, this particular freakish hobby would result in his phatty ride getting stolen by said little old lady...it's just that easy. Of course this all leads to the inevitable; torturing puppy dogs by making them listen to his inane drivel for hours on end (a privilege normally reserved to our proud lot on the forum)...you know I would actually pity the puppy for not being able to end its existence at that point...and I am horribly afraid of death.

You know, these perverted examples of depravity are not all bad. Maybe Micah does have a beneficial use in society. These disturbing images that are a look into the life of an antisocial misfit are what I will use to scare my children into behaving when they commit their worst acts of rebellion...oh and how I will have the most behaved children in eternity. "Don't do that or you'll end up like Micah." You know, the only problem I have with that is that it definitely borders on child abuse.

The Anti Micah

"Daddy please stop...noo daddy...why are you telling me these horrible things." Unknown child pleading with his father to stop using "the Micah technique."
    "Micah is a big hot bag of wind"
    Winston Churchill

"Micah, yeah we know him, dear god why wont he leave us alone?" all of the members of N'Sync

"Micah is the worst dresser in the history of man kind." Ralph Lauren

• Micah Cohen
    Micah Cohen Posts: 2,022
    edited March 2002
    Options
    Man, this guy hates me. :(

And I haven't even done much bad stuff lately.

And all that stuff you mention? That's in the past, I promise officer.

MC
    ultramicah@yahoo.com

"There's nothing funny about a clown in the moonlight." - Lon Chaney