wtb 5.1 sat speakers

warlocks1
warlocks1 Posts: 1,212
edited April 2004 in Wanted (WTB) Classifieds
My father is looking for an inexpensive sat system. We have looked at the 6005 system. Does anyone have a 6005 system or something similar to sell? Does anyone have any other suggestions? The parents are in St. Louis. Thanks, Jeff
Post edited by warlocks1 on

Comments

• VR3
    VR3 Posts: 27,966
    edited April 2004
    Parts Express has several for a pretty good price. I have heard some good things about em.
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • warlocks1
    edited April 2004
    Thanks anonymouse, but the mains and center are probably too big for him. My mother doesn't want large speakers. I will ask them.
  • fort
    fort Posts: 39
    edited April 2004
    I have a set of Philips 5.0 (5.1 less the sub) satellites. (If you don't mind non-Polk)...
  • Daelon
    Daelon Posts: 14
    edited April 2004
    I have a set of RM6200 speakers 1-center, 4-sats, in perfect shape available. I was thinking of putting them up on Ebay but let me know if you're interested. You can do a search on the product page to see what they look like. Let me know if you're interested. Thanks!
  • warlocks1
    edited April 2004
    fort, I can't find any info on the Philips. Can you email me some photos or info.

Daelon, I am interested. Can you email me with what you are asking. Thanks

Warlocks1@aol.com
  • jefft1314
    jefft1314 Posts: 169
    edited April 2004
    I've got the five sattelite speakers from Logitech z-680 computer speakers. These are very good sounding, and very loud sattelite speakers. I unfortunately don't have the subwoofer because i blew the amp on the back of it. I'd be willing to part with the five sats (all in perfect condition and good shape) for 80 bucks plus shipping. (unless you live in Vermont, in which case you'd be welcome to pick them up) The whole system retails at 400 in stores and about three hundred shipped online. Check out the reviews all over the web, the sound quality on these guys is pretty decent
  • warlocks1
    edited April 2004
    Thanks, but a member already hooked me up with some Polks. Good luck with your sale. Sounds like a good deal.