FS/FT: LSI7 brand new wtb CS40 and a bipole surround

Options
Dannieboiz
Dannieboiz Posts: 242
edited April 2004 in Wanted (WTB) Classifieds
I have 3 brand new pairs of LSI7 2 black and 1 cherry. your choice of color I only open up 1 pair of black to admire them the other 2 are sealed with factory 5 year warranty.

price lower 400 plus shipping for each any color.

I'm also willing to trade for CS40 center channel plus a pair of surround like some kind of FX. This deal is valid until next week

If we do a trade I can do a straight trade if it's for both center and surround for 1 pair of LSI7 other wise price is to be negotiate on the difference. email me @ dannieboiz@hotmail.com shipping can be added if required other wise we can meet and close the deal within the bay area between san jose and san mateo.
Sammy UN55C6400
Onkyo TX-SR875
Def Tech: Mythos One, Three, Six
Velodyne DPS-12
MartinLogan Dynamo 10
Post edited by Dannieboiz on

Comments

• Pauly
    Pauly Posts: 4,519
    edited April 2004
    Options
    ?, why do you have 3 pairs of these things and why are you wanting to get rid of them? Can you take them back where you bought them? do you have pics? little history might help round here.

Good Luck
    Life without music would
  • Dannieboiz
    edited April 2004
    Options
    Of course I can take them back, saw a good deal so I jumped on it was going to do a 7.1 setup in another room. After some thinking I decided that I'm gonna make just 1 favorite 7.1 theatre out of what I already have. But to make a long story short these are all legit with warranty straight from polk. I don't mind giving you a copy of the reciept for you to register it but I will cross out vulnerable information. As far as pix go you can see what they look like from this site if you just wanted to know what they look like. If you want me to prove that I really have them and take pictures of the 3 boxes I'll certainly do it for you but I don't want to be doing all those things unless someone is serious. My system current consist of RTI100 for the front, crappy KLH for the center, and RT15I for the rear. With the CS40 and the FX I will have a complete 7.1 setup.
    Sammy UN55C6400
    Onkyo TX-SR875
    Velodyne DPS-12
    MartinLogan Dynamo 10
  • Pauly
    Pauly Posts: 4,519
    edited April 2004
    Options
    I was just giving some freindly advise, wasnt calling you a liar or saying that you didnt have/own them...just goes over better with pics and a little history. Wasnt trying to single you out but if you go through some older posts in the flea market the same ?'s get asked to others by others. Just ans FYI.

Good Luck. Sounds like a good deal but i have RT line and wouldnt match up for my taste.

Spaz
    Life without music would
  • Dannieboiz
    edited April 2004
    Options
    No Problem, I've been burned a few times online too that's why I'll do anything a buyer want me to do to show legitiment.
    Sammy UN55C6400
    Onkyo TX-SR875
    Velodyne DPS-12
    MartinLogan Dynamo 10