dlew308 Posts: 530
edited February 28 in Clubhouse Archives
Post edited by RyanC_Masimo on

Comments

• gmorris
    gmorris Posts: 1,179
    edited April 2004
    Options
    That is absolutely the strangest thing ever.

What I like the most is this: They seem to have spent millions of dollars on the construction of that room. All the acoustical treatments, the crazy subwoofer in the floor, the 20 front speakers, the front projection screen, and so on..... But, and here is what is stupid, there is a single f-ing couch in there!! 3 people can sit in there and enjoy that mess!!
    Bob Mayo, on the keyboards. Bob Mayo.
  • amulford
    amulford Posts: 5,020
    edited April 2004
    Options
    That was built by someone who REALLY enjoys it, who has the money and is not afraid to spend it. The reason for one couch is that they did not build it to show it off, it was built for THEIR enjoyment.

Incredible..
  • gmorris
    gmorris Posts: 1,179
    edited April 2004
    Options
    Even so, ten bucks says that room is built in a place of business, i.e. a high end stereo shop, not a private residence.

Don't get me wrong, I think it is totaly awesome. That is probably the best recorded music playback system ever built. I just found it strange that with all that equipment, there is a single 3-man couch in there. So the 3 guys in the picture sitting on the couch together can all hold hands, or play grab-****?

Just an observation.
    Bob Mayo, on the keyboards. Bob Mayo.