anyone who can get in touch with Mike or Bob faster then email

CHRIS
CHRIS Posts: 454
edited February 28 in Clubhouse Archives
It looks like Bob's amp up for sale and other Carvers from a guy in WA state. It is on eBay-- http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1334306711 Upgrade and all. Seems like it could be his with how Mike described it. It has buy it now for $425 which is cheap!
Thanks
Chris
Chris :)
Post edited by RyanC_Masimo on

Comments

• RuSsMaN
    RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
    edited February 2002
    Man, is that really Bob's amp?????

This is getting good.

R
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • CHRIS
    CHRIS Posts: 454
    edited February 2002
    I sent Mike an email but with buy it now it could be gone quick especially at that price.
    Chris :)
  • jcaut
    jcaut Posts: 1,849
    edited February 2002
    I put it on Mike's Polk page. Maybe somone will see it who can get in touch with him.

Jason
  • juice21
    juice21 Posts: 1,866
    edited February 2002
    man, that is ****, if that is really his amp...

someone should email him and ask for the serial #, if bob noted what his was...
  • RuSsMaN
    RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
    edited February 2002
    No one email, or do **** to contact this guy till Mike and Bob know, he could pull the auction and disappear.

R
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • BobMcG
    BobMcG Posts: 1,585
    edited February 2002
    I'm breezing through a few back posts (recent for the forum but back ones for me) and I can't believe all you guys out there with your eyes (sharp eyes at that) open for my amp!!!

I've said there's a group of good people in here and I mean it. Not that I wish anyone to end up missing any equipment or any misfortune, but I only hope I can return the favor to someone else sometime.
  • rskarvan
    rskarvan Posts: 2,374
    edited February 2002
    Bob,

Congrats on finding your amp.
    Hope it finds its way back to you ok - all things considered.
    Question: Obviously, you sent this to carverrepair for a reason.
    Do you think its been fixed - properly? Curious.

Ron
  • jcaut
    jcaut Posts: 1,849
    edited February 2002
    I don't think the symptoms appeared for a while after powering it up, so I'm betting Anderson didn't bother to try to repair it before he pawned it.

I haven't checked in on this in a couple of days. Nice to see things are looking up.

Jason
  • BobMcG
    BobMcG Posts: 1,585
    edited February 2002
    I doubt it's fixed. Sean is going to test it.