FS: Polk Audio RTA 11TL Local Pickup Only

Options
GregJ60
GregJ60 Posts: 16
edited March 2004 in Flea Market
I am the original owner of these speakers. Purchased them in 1988. I would grade the cabinets at about a 7 out of 10. On one speaker the wood "foot" is a little loose. The grills show a slight sign of wear. Speakers still sound great. I can email pictures on request.
I don't have the boxes for these speakers so local pickup only. I am located just west of Elgin, Illinois. So anyone in the Chicago area could pick these up. PM me or email me at: greg.johnson@nav-international.com if interested. My ebay ID is gregj60 with a 100%, 112 positive feedback so I can be trusted.

Asking 250.00
Post edited by GregJ60 on

Comments

• VR3
    VR3 Posts: 28,093
    edited March 2004
    Options
    Pics?
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • RuSsMaN
    RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
    edited March 2004
    Options
    Read the post punk, he said to email him for pics.
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • GregJ60
    GregJ60 Posts: 16
    edited March 2004
    Options
    First off, my apologies to all.

I screwed up when I listed these speakers for sale. These speakers are the Rta11T model. NOT the TL.

I'm not a 100% sure what the difference is between the T and the TL is. I think the T used the SL2000 tweeter where the TL used the SL3000 tweeter. I would really appreciate it if someone far more knowledgable about Polk product than me could chime in and confirm this.

Once again, My apologies.

GJ
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,842
    edited March 2004
    Options
    That is correct.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk