2004 Accord

Systems
Systems Posts: 14,873
edited March 2004 in Custom Fabrication
How much custom work will it take to make momo's fit? Crutchfield says they won't fit, but I want them to. MM6 up front and either 6x9 or MM6 in the rear. Thanks for any info you can give.
Testing
Testing
Testing
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• sntnsupermen131
    sntnsupermen131 Posts: 1,831
    edited November 2003
    id try my hardest to find out the space you have to fit your speakers in
    look in your manual, go to the local honda center, call honda if you need to
    crutchfield is good...dont get me wrong
    but you have a 25% chance that they were wrong when they said it wouldnt fit
    if you cant get speaker depth information go to some local speaker installation shops and see if theyve know
    when you find out how deep they are let us know and well try to help you out a little more
    -Cody
  • Systems
    edited November 2003
    Thanks again, I'll try the guys @ honda.
    Testing
    Testing
    Testing
  • TrappedUnder Ice
    TrappedUnder Ice Posts: 975
    edited November 2003
    there was a guy on sounddomain complaining that the cdt eurosports some installer was putting in would not fit...due to the fact that the grill on the door is part of the door..and the speaker fit right up next too it.... the depth was not an issue with it....

just food for thought on this subject!:(
  • Systems
    edited March 2004
    The MMC 690s fit fine in a 2004 accord, here's a pic after installation. The stock grill fits over this without any problems at all, keeping the look stock, but the sound incredible. Make sure you have an amp to power them, if you aren't going to run an amp the stock speakers actually sound better.
    Testing
    Testing
    Testing