dave shepard Posts: 1,334
edited March 2004 in Flea Market
Post edited by dave shepard on

Comments

• shack
    shack Posts: 11,154
    edited March 2004
    Options
    Hate to tell you this Dave...after you went to the trouble to post it and all...but the link is no good. Follow it through and you get to Amazon which tells you that the speaker is no longer available. This is pretty common in these "price search/comparison" sites. However if anyone needs one there is one listed on Audiogon for $250 (no affiliation):

http://cls.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/cls.pl?spkrmoni&1082017239
    "Just because you’re offended doesn’t mean you’re right." - Ricky Gervais

"For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible." - Stuart Chase

"Consistency requires you to be as ignorant today as you were a year ago." - Bernard Berenson
  • danger boy
    danger boy Posts: 15,722
    edited March 2004
    Options
    and, it's not even that good of a deal IMHO.
    PolkFest 2012, who's going>?
    Vancouver, Canada Sept 30th, 2012 - Madonna concert :cheesygrin:
  • spyderman
    spyderman Posts: 678
    edited March 2004
    Options
    RTi70 Fronts
    CSi40 Center
    RTi38 Rear
    PSW650 Sub
    Str-de1075 Receiver

Hope is on the way!

ABB

• dave shepard
    dave shepard Posts: 1,334
    edited March 2004
    Options
    Sorry about that guys, next time I'll go through the link to make sure before posting.

Dave
  • tigerfever1
    tigerfever1 Posts: 33
    edited March 2004
    Options
    Thanks spyderman,
    That link is my auction ,
    After carefull comparisons and several people listening to them both I decided to sell my CS400 and keep my CS350.
    I just listed the CS400 on ebay. Since I am using THX select now and rolling my center in at 80HZ I no longer need such a powerfull bass center speaker,these are louder and have more punch at the same input level then my CS350 but when I compared the actual midrange and the fact that the CS350 was much broader sounding I am now satisfied with the CS350. I also had CS400i which I sold a while ago, it was very difficult to tell the CS400i and the CS400 apart in side by side sound tests.