NAD 175HD, Audioquest IC's, PS Audio, Proceed, etc... for sale

blueboxer
blueboxer Posts: 621
edited August 2011 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
Hopefully one for sale thread for multiple items is the easier way to do this, opening a thread for each item seemed a little silly. All items are in great condition and easily quality for 9/10, but will say everything is 8/10 to ensure any buyer is completely happy with any item. Some of these are higher end gear, which tends not to move here, but I am giving Polkies first dibs at what I think are very good prices before dealing with the 'gon or ebay.

With that being said, everything is priced much lower than I will list on those sites and pretty much at the bottom price I would accept to avoid any haggling or feelers for those trying to get something above what they might truly be able to afford. I am going to list everything here for a week to try and move it fast and avoid listing elsewhere. If any item doesn't sale than I will just move it on to the other sites. I hope that doesn't sound harsh, just trying to streamline everything and avoid responding to a bunch of crazy offers. :smile:

All prices do not include shipping, and if you elect to pay via paypal, any way other than a gift or personal check, I am willing to split the fee only since it offers both the buyer and seller equal benefits and protection. I am trying to finish my '64 Nova and move to a more dedicated stereo setup, but if things don't move I will continue to enjoy any pieces left. I think most of these pieces are well regarded and known, so I didn't list any detailed specs, but will be happy to answer any questions.

First up is a NAD 175 HD, this is a factory HD and not an upgraded version or refurbished unit. I have run it with my PS3 slim, Xbox 360 Elite, Apple TV, and Wadia transport with no handshake or dropped signal issues. The sound is typical NAD with a warm and powdery soft sound and offered a huge improvement for stereo use over all previous receivers I have used. Unit will ship in the factory box and packaging with all accessories (some are still unopened). $1450.00 MSRP $3,000.00

IMG_2851.jpg

IMG_2860.jpg

Next up are a few Audioquest RCA/IC's:

Pair of 1.5 ft Columbias (not the ideal length for everybody, but a great pick up at this price for the guy with the right rack. $135.00 MSRP $425.00

IMG_2856.jpg

IMG_2854.jpg

Pair of 4 ft Audioquest Cinemaquest: $15.00

Pair of 2 ft Audioquest Cinemaquest: $10.00

IMG_2869.jpg

Next up is some Signal Cable gear:

Signal Cable Magic Video Power Cord 4 ft. Recommended for those looking for a warmer sound. $35.00 MSRP $55.00

IMG_2866.jpg

Signal Cable Analog Two XLR Interconnects. A set of five IC's in 5 ft. length. These are also virtually new and were used for less than a month before deciding on NAD over Anthem. My pictures didn't load on this one so I am just using the one from Signal: $125.00 MSRP $195.00

AnalogTwoXLR-A.jpg

Also available is a PS Audio Power Port Premier, this was never installed or used and is in perfect condition: $55.00 MSRP $100.00

IMG_2865.jpg
IMG_2864.jpg

Lastly, is the one piece I hate to see go the most and will probably be the one piece that remains due to the weight of this beast, my Proceed AMP 5. This multichannel amp puts out 125 at 8 ohms and doubles at 4 ohms. This amp is still used as a reference piece for professional reviewers and is great for anyone who loves multichannel music or a music amp overall. This is the one piece that I would rate a 7/10 just due to age, but it is cosmetically and functionally in great shape. The amp offers both balanced and unbalanced inputs and weights in at about 110 lbs. If you live anywhere between Phoenix and Los Angeles we can probably meet up to avoid trying to ship this tank: $1,400.00 MSRP $5,500.00

IMG_2852.jpg
Post edited by blueboxer on

Comments

• F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,704
    edited May 2011
    I'll take the PS Audio Power Port Premier.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• DMara
    DMara Posts: 1,434
    edited May 2011
    I'll take the following if still available:
    * Pair of 1.5 ft Audioquest Columbias
    * Pair of 2 ft Audioquest Cinemaquest
    Gears shared to both living room & bedroom:
    Integra DHC-80.3 / Oppo BDP-105 / DirecTV HR24 DVR /APC S15blk PC-UPS
    Living room:
    LSiM707's / LSiM706c / LSiM702 F/X's / dual JL Audio Fathom F113's / Parasound Halo A51 / Panasonic 65" TC-P65VT50
    Bedroom:
    Usher Dancer Mini 2 Diamond DMD's / Logitech SB Touch / W4S STP-SE / W4S DAC-2 / W4S ST-1000 / Samsung 52" LN52B750
    Other rooms:
    Audioengine AP4's / GLOW Audio Sub One / audio-gd NFB-3 DAC / Audioengine N22
    audio-gd NFB-10.2 / Denon AH-D7000
  • JuanR
    JuanR Posts: 715
    edited May 2011
    I'll Take:
    Pair of 4 ft Audioquest Cinemaquest: $15.00
    If they havent been claimed.
    Thanks

Juan
  • cambir
    cambir Posts: 1,042
    edited May 2011
    PM sent...Signal Cable Magic Video Power Cord 4 ft.
  • blueboxer
    edited May 2011
    Wow, these puppies are going fast. LOL I hope my fellow polkies who get these will enjoy them as much as I would have. So far the following items or sold or pending:

PS Audio Power Port: Sold Jesse

Audioquest Columbias: Pending Dmara
    Audioquest 2 ft: Pending Dmara

Audioquest 4 ft: Pending to Juan

Cambir, I send you a reply so let me know which route you want to go with.

DSkip, I got Dmara's PM before yours so if anything falls through you are next in line.

Shipping quotes probably won't be available until Tuesday due to the holiday, but I have solid boxes or original boxes for all the items, which should make packaging them up securely and quickly for quotes an easy task. Thanks again for looking guys and I know someone out there wants a killer deal on a great pre at the price of a decent receiver. :)
  • george daniel
    george daniel Posts: 12,096
    edited May 2011
    If the AQ Columbia's fall out,please put me in line.
    JC approves....he told me so. (F-1 nut)
  • blueboxer
    edited May 2011
    Sounds good, the order per above requests will be honored should anything become available again.
  • Big Dawg
    Big Dawg Posts: 2,005
    edited May 2011
    If the Signal Cable Magic Video Power Cord becomes available, I'll take the next place in line.
  • blueboxer
    edited May 2011
    Signal Cable Analog Two Balanced IC's are sold as well.

Big Dawg, you are next in line for dibs on the power cable.
  • blueboxer
    edited May 2011
    Off for shipping quotes, will PM each person when I get back. For now the Pre and Amp are all that is left, figured someone would have jumped all over the NAD by now.
  • blueboxer
    edited June 2011
    Ok, there are no tracking numbers since everything went out USPS flat rate, but all packages were mailed out this afternoon. Please let me know when you get them so I am not worried about lost packages all month. Anyone who wishes to leave feedback is welcomed to and is appreciated.

In the mean time, there is still a killer processor and amp available until the end of the week, then it is off to the 'gon.
  • codyc1ark
    codyc1ark Posts: 2,530
    edited June 2011
    That NAD is dead sexy... GLWTS!
  • F1nut
    edited June 2011
    Anyone who wishes to leave feedback is welcomed to and is appreciated.

iTrader has been broken for many months.

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• blueboxer
    edited June 2011
    Sounds like most of you got the items, I hope everyone enjoys them. The NAD is also now sold, so only thing available is the Proceed. Really would like to see it go to a local Polkie, it is a great amp, but will be posting it on the 'gon tomorrow. Ordering parts of the Nova at the same time, hopefully I will get some pictures of the beast up soon.
  • F1nut
    edited June 2011
    Since we can't leave feedback in the usual manner......my transaction with blueboxer was flawless. Thanks!

President of Club Polk

• tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,902
    edited June 2011
    F1nut wrote: »
    Since we can't leave feedback in the usual manner......my transaction with blueboxer was flawless. Thanks!

Cool, I might add your pretty darn quick for an old ****, ya beat me to it by light years.
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • DMara
    DMara Posts: 1,434
    edited June 2011
    I got the cables yesterday in one piece, thanks :smile:
    Gears shared to both living room & bedroom:
    Integra DHC-80.3 / Oppo BDP-105 / DirecTV HR24 DVR /APC S15blk PC-UPS
    Living room:
    LSiM707's / LSiM706c / LSiM702 F/X's / dual JL Audio Fathom F113's / Parasound Halo A51 / Panasonic 65" TC-P65VT50
    Bedroom:
    Usher Dancer Mini 2 Diamond DMD's / Logitech SB Touch / W4S STP-SE / W4S DAC-2 / W4S ST-1000 / Samsung 52" LN52B750
    Other rooms:
    Audioengine AP4's / GLOW Audio Sub One / audio-gd NFB-3 DAC / Audioengine N22
    audio-gd NFB-10.2 / Denon AH-D7000
  • blueboxer
    edited June 2011
    Still just sitting on the Proceed, going to throw out a fire sale price. So if anyone wants to pony up $1200 plus shipping or gas to deliver it somewhere between Phoenix, LA, Riverside, or Indio, this might be a sweet deal.
  • mantis
    mantis Posts: 17,032
    edited June 2011
    I have Installed Proceed amps many times and always walked away with a smile on my face. Proceed amps are punchy and clean. They go with just about any preamp on the planet and shine doing so.
    This price is fantastic. If anyone is looking for a killer amp for a steal of a price , look no further. If I needed it , I would jump on this deal.
    Killer deal their Blue , It should go to a good home.
    Dan
    My personal quest is to save to world of bad audio, one thread at a time.
  • blueboxer
    edited June 2011
    I am hoping to keep it within the Polk community, it truly is an excellent amp. I was really hoping to pair it with the new polk flagship speakers, but my obsession with finishing my car is getting the best of me. This is a crazy stupid price IMO, but it is preferred over dealing with all the other site fees and people making silly offers.

However, I will say this, if you really want to see the difference a piece of audio equipment makes, remove it after having it in your system for a month or so, the difference going back seems much more substantial than the first couple days it went in.
  • blueboxer
    edited June 2011
    Received some interest, but nothing final yet so hit me up if you are interested and I will work something out for fellow members.
  • MonteCristo1029
    MonteCristo1029 Posts: 1
    edited July 2011
    Hi Blueboxer,

I am interested in buying the NAD 175 if you still have it. you can email me at tgerman1029@yahoo.com.

Thanks,
    Todd
  • blueboxer
    edited August 2011
    Sorry for the late reply, but have been busy in the garage and researching stuff on my new project that has me obsessed. Unfortunately, the NAD is already sold, but the Proceed is still available. Doing $1150 on it delivered within 3 hrs any direction of San Diego, CA. :)
  • blueboxer
    edited August 2011
    Bump for the last piece left. If I hang on to it I feel the new polks in my future.
  • blueboxer
    edited August 2011
    All items are now sold, please mark sold mods. Thanks and I hope everyone enjoys their new additions.