The tinkering just never ends

Options
Ron-P
Ron-P Posts: 8,516
edited February 28 in Clubhouse Archives
Last weekend I tore down my DVD cabinet that was on the wall above my A/V rack and gutted the closet. I then installed shelving for all the DVDs inside the closet, leaving plenty of room now for DVD growth.

This weekend I plan to do some rewiring of the left main and Velodyne, paint the inside of the closet in certain spots and redo the shelf on which my CS400 sits.

Then, I plan to build a new A/V cabinet. A nice fancy one. I also want to find some super plush black carpet to cover the rear deck with. Then, I want to find some nicer lamps for on the walls.

Then.......

It just never ends, I love it. Oh yeah, I'm also going to start installing my mico-irrigation sprinkler/drip system in the newly revamped front yard.

Heres to a tinkering/tweaking weekend.

Peace Out~:D
If...
Ron dislikes a film = go out and buy it.
Ron loves a film = don't even rent.
Post edited by RyanC_Masimo on

Comments

• CHRIS
    CHRIS Posts: 454
    edited February 2002
    Options
    Sounds good man! What about the amps? I saw some 200watt Marantz mono blocks on eBay a few days ago. 200s would be good for the fronts and 125s for the rears. Just a thought. Any pics coming up of the front yard work??
    Chris :)
  • Ron-P
    Ron-P Posts: 8,516
    edited February 2002
    Options
    I'll post some pics of the yard this weekend.

No amps though. Not too comfortable buying stuff like that off ebay. I'll most likely pick'em up thru a local shop. I'll pay more, but that's ok. Still save'n up for'em.

Peace Out~:D
    If...
    Ron dislikes a film = go out and buy it.
    Ron loves a film = don't even rent.
  • gidrah
    gidrah Posts: 3,049
    edited February 2002
    Options
    I just got done convincing the wife to let me build an entertainment center in a picture winow that leads out to our front porch. This will save a ton of room in my 11X13 living-room and I'll be able to take stuff out of boxes. Plus right now it's against the long wall. She wasn't sure until I told her it would be adjustable and use 4X4s to the basement foundation. By the way it'll have room for an HDTV upgrade down the road.:D I'll try to post before/after pictures.

I will buy some stuff over E-bay, but amps would have to be one hell of a deal or close enough to pickup in person. Why are all the best (large and heavy) speakers on the other side of the country?
    Make it Funky! :)