What Kinda Amp?

Systems
Systems Posts: 14,873
edited February 2002 in Car Audio & Electronics
Hey, me again, I am still considering two of the 10" MM100's. I was wondering if anyone had some ideas for a good amp. I've heard good things about the JBL 600.1, but I don't really like the JBL brand much. Another amp I saw recently was the Lanzar Vibe 1200D, which is rated at 400 watts bridged 4 ohm, 750 bridged 2 ohm, and 1200 bridged 1 ohm stable. If anyone has any ideas for me, let me know, I'm open to just about anything, except maybe Sony Xplode :)
Testing
Testing
Testing
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Systems
    edited February 2002
    MTX Thunder 81000 Class D
    Testing
    Testing
    Testing
  • esseven7
    esseven7 Posts: 1
    edited February 2002
    Unless you have a very competant or upgraded electrical system, I wouldn't run any of those amps except the bd1000. The MTX and Rockford class D's are great amps and will get you the power you crave with less draw on your alternator. On the plus side, they run alot cooler on longer term listening. I own the 6500d and 81000d amps and love 'em to death.
    esseven
  • Systems
    edited February 2002
    What about the Lanzar amp that I mentioned before? I know the Lanzar brand is a little sketchy, but I read some very good reviews about it, and it's a whole lot cheaper than the other amps. Has anyone heard anything good or bad about this amp? Let me know.
    Testing
    Testing
    Testing
  • Systems
    edited February 2002
    i dont know about lanzar
    good or bad
    but if u got to cbrstereo.com get the price and take it to carstereotime.com they will be the price
    this is on the rockford fosgate bd1000.1
    it saved me a butt load of money on mine
    and now i must find a new box....
    Testing
    Testing
    Testing
  • Systems
    edited February 2002
    they will beat their price*
    Testing
    Testing