Hey Micah! Where are the new and improved Polk pens?

DAlba
DAlba Posts: 124
edited February 28 in Clubhouse Archives
Cant wait to see the new Polk logo gear ;)
Post edited by RyanC_Masimo on

Comments

• fabian1
    fabian1 Posts: 218
    edited February 2002
    AH, so there is Polk pens huh, well mic the man, you have my address please, please please, send me one. It will be a collectors edition in Austalia..... no one has one, regards Fabian:) :):):)
    The Wonder From Downunder
  • Micah Cohen
    Micah Cohen Posts: 2,022
    edited February 2002
    You guys would not believe the gigantic, wire-like nostril hair I just tugged out of my left nostril. I think it was four inches long and must have been attached directly to the gray matter of my brain (I think there was some gray matter -- possibly an important part of my cogitating brain -- stuck to the end of it when I YANKED it out of my nose). How do these things grow so fast (it wasn't there just yesterday)?

Anyway, we don't have much in the way of new logo stuff yet. Gotta get rid of the old "classic" logo stuff first.

I gotta go dry my eyes. I'm weeping with nostril-hair-extraction pain.

MC
    ultramicah@yahoo.com

"There's nothing funny about a clown in the moonlight." - Lon Chaney
  • fabian1
    fabian1 Posts: 218
    edited February 2002
    G,day Mic, In australia we have no promo polk anything,so i will be more than happy to take your old promo stuff off your hands. regards Fabian :):):):):):):):)
    The Wonder From Downunder
  • RuSsMaN
    RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
    edited February 2002
    Nose

Cheers,
    Russ
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • Micah Cohen
    Micah Cohen Posts: 2,022
    edited February 2002
    OUCH!
    ultramicah@yahoo.com

"There's nothing funny about a clown in the moonlight." - Lon Chaney
  • juice21
    juice21 Posts: 1,866
    edited February 2002
    Originally posted by Micah

Anyway, we don't have much in the way of new logo stuff yet. Gotta get rid of the old "classic" logo stuff first.

MC

why don't cha start giving away that stuff on here! even if it's part of some forum mini-contests. you know, to warm us up for when you start giving away the LSi's on here...:D