Want to buy RM2000II speakers

Options
flyingrhino
flyingrhino Posts: 9
edited January 2004 in Flea Market
I have an RM7300 surround system. Would like to buy two RM2000II speakers to upgrade it to 7.1.

Anyone have an idea of where I could find these?

Thanks

David

rhino@sc.rr.com
Post edited by flyingrhino on

Comments

• wcj56
    wcj56 Posts: 18
    edited January 2004
    Options
    I have a set in original packaging. Theres only one problem, one of them had the tweeter come apart in shipping. Its where it glues together it has seperated. I did check and they are still available. My dealer said Polk would probably replace it but they just sit in the closet unused so I havent even thought about them till I saw your ad. You probably want a good working set but if you dont find any let me know and maybe we can work something out. Thanks rich:)
  • flyingrhino
    edited January 2004
    Options
    I am interested. If I can get the tweeter I can replace it. Are the cases black on these?

I don't have any idea what the tweeter would cost, haven't checked yet. Do you have an idea of a price and what you might take for the pair?

Thanks

David
  • wcj56
    wcj56 Posts: 18
    edited January 2004
    Options
    They are the charcoal marble looking ones, as far as price I have no idea make me an offer? tweeter is $24.00 club Polk price. Thanks Rich
  • flyingrhino
    edited January 2004
    Options
    After doing a lot of research I have decided to completely upgrade my existing system to the new RTi series. My present system will go into my alternate viewing room. I appreciate you giving me the option of buying your speakers.

Thanks again.

David