FS: PSW1200 (Alaska)

Options
m-rorem
m-rorem Posts: 58
edited January 2004 in Flea Market
Hello fellow polksters,

Just wanted to let everyone know that I am selling a "gently used" Polk Audio PSW1200! Please note!!!! I live in the Anchorage, Alaska area so please take this in cosideration when considering this purchase. Unit weighs about 100lbs so most people wouldn't want to pay shipping charges!

I will be glad to deliver unit into the Anchorage Metropolitan area, but would also consider meeting someone who lived further out.

Unit is in very good condition, I have all original parts, and owners manual, but not the original shipping carton.

Please spread the word, as I prefer not to list item on Ebay due to shipping issues!

PRICE F.O.B. Anchorage, Alaska $500.00 obo

Thanks,

Mark
Post edited by m-rorem on

Comments

• scottvamp
    scottvamp Posts: 3,277
    edited January 2004
    Options
    This subwoofer rocks the house - Polkies always asking for Polks best and biggest sub. Hope someone picks this monster up. I love mine.;)
  • brettw22
    brettw22 Posts: 7,621
    edited January 2004
    Options
    Originally posted by m-rorem
    PRICE F.O.B. Anchorage, Alaska $500.00 obo
    Is F.O.B. the same as BFE? ;)

I'll second the motion that this thing is a beast and well worth the investment.
    comment comment comment comment. bitchy.
  • m-rorem
    edited January 2004
    Options
    Actually no, F.O.B. means Free On Board essentially indicating to which location the item would be shipped without cost.

BFE is where I live.... (LOL)

Hope someone picks this up!

PS. i would be willing to carton and ship unit via Fed-Ex or Alaska Airlines (at purchasers expense).

Thanks again,

Mark
  • tigerfever1
    tigerfever1 Posts: 33
    edited January 2004
    Options
    Do you still have the Polk PSW1200 subwoofer for sale? If so I will buy it.
    I can have fedex ground ship it to my business address,they will ship overweight things to a business address. Please email me at tigerfever1@cox.net for more details,and please send me your zip code too.
    Thankyou,
    Paul
  • scottvamp
    edited January 2004
    Options
    You go with your bad self Paul. Tons of people wanting and no balls to buy. That is why the sub was short lived.
    Leave it to a quit dweller to anntie up.
    Sorry guys had too.
    I live in Arizona also and was just in Phoenix. Hitting the 70's over thier. NICE.......
  • m-rorem
    edited January 2004
    Options
    been living in Alaska since 1991, not in the service, just wanted a change from Detroit (guess I got what I asked for).

mrorem
  • brettw22
    brettw22 Posts: 7,621
    edited January 2004
    Options
    Congrats Tiger...the only thing that I'm gonna STRONGLY encourage, is plenty of insurance, especially since there's no original packaging involved. I can't imagine how the hell you'd go about boxing this thing up, but i hope that there's 6" of padding all the way around the thing at a minimum, and hopefully not in the form of styrofoam peanuts. That sub will flatten them in no time..........
    comment comment comment comment. bitchy.
  • tigerfever1
    tigerfever1 Posts: 33
    edited January 2004
    Options
    I wanted to thank Mark for taking the time to disassemble the base and have the Polk PSW1200 professionally packed in two boxes and working with me to ensure it arrived in Phoenix in the same condition it was when it left Anchorage. I have had well over 600 transactions on ebay alone, none of which were handled as professional as the way Mark took care of me. I would strongly recommend FEDEX GROUND to anyone who wants their package to arrive in sound,undamaged condition! The sub looks great sitting next to the matching finish pair of RT2000p's.
    Thanks Mark!
  • scottvamp
    edited January 2004
    Options
    Tell us how it sounds.......... Maybe a pic!
    Oh - congrats - nice to have another PWS1200 owner aboard.:cool: