Need 1 Fxi300

Options
shaja02
shaja02 Posts: 6
edited January 2004 in Flea Market
I am a newbie and have been lurking the last 2 weeks and with what was on this board, II picked up a csi40 for $159 from cc. also picked up a picked up one FXI300 for $50 bucks but have not been able to find any others. Anyone have an extra , I could also return it in 30 days if I cannot find a match so figure I hav e nothing to lose, so let me know.

thanks,
Jason
Post edited by shaja02 on

Comments

• tigerfever1
    tigerfever1 Posts: 33
    edited December 2003
    Options
    I sent you a private message about the speaker.
  • mgd99
    mgd99 Posts: 84
    edited January 2004
    Options
    tigerfever

How did you get those fx500's on e-bay just now? It says you bought it now for $150 but that option wasn't available when I looked 2 hrs ago, it just had starting bid of $100.

What happened? Never saw anything like it in 4 years on e-bay.

Mgd99
  • tigerfever1
    tigerfever1 Posts: 33
    edited January 2004
    Options
    I use the "ask seller a question" link, it doesn't hurt to ask...
    That's what I do , I recently bought a pair of Fx300i's on ebay and the seller did not pack & wrap them right and they came in damaged a few days ago so I was on a safari for a pair of FX300's or FX500's ,I didn't care if they were "i" or not and these just popped up tonight, though I can't quote what he offered me the other Polk Speakers for,if you are interested in the other two auctions I would suggest you email him cordially with a link to your feedback rating and he would probably reply tonight or soon thereafter. He has a CS400 and a pair of RT500's up also. Generally if someone unloads that kind of equipment all at once, they will take an "offer" now from a reputable bidder and get the funds rolling in instead of waiting untill ten days later or longer and ending up dealing with a deadbeat bidder.
    Happy eBaying!
  • mgd99
    edited January 2004
    Options
    thanks for the quick reply.

I planned on looking again at the 500's tomorrow, but you smoked me on them. For a moment I thought I had hallucinated seeing the auction for them. You got a good price for them.
  • mgd99
    edited January 2004
    Options
    tiger

He wants $175 for the 400, which is too average a price.

btw thanks for taking those 500's. My wife flipped when she saw how big they were and where I would need to place them in our living room.

Hope you enjoy them. You have my envy.

mgd99