Got my 160 gig hooked up!!!

Options
JoshParsons84
JoshParsons84 Posts: 565
edited September 2010 in Video Games
Finally got me a damn PS3 so now I'm able to join the rest of the world!! It's a slim 160 gig and pretty damn nice I might add and just loving it. Because it just does everything!!!! I'm having trouble getting it connected to the internet. I dunno what I'm doing wrong. I have Sudden Link and a white cable modem and am unhooking the ethernet cable from my laptop and plugging into the back of the PS3. Thus the ethernet cable is going from the back of the modem to the PS3 and when I try to set up my PS3 keeps saying the IP address is timed out. Can somebody help me out and guide me in the right direction?
Post edited by JoshParsons84 on

Comments

• Toxis
    Toxis Posts: 5,116
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Start by rebooting the modem. Then retry the Ethernet settings on the ps3
    Never kick a fresh **** on a hot day.

Home Setup: Sony VPL-VW85 Projo, 92" Stewart Firehawk, Pioneer Elite SC-65, PS3, RTi12 fronts, CSi5, FXi6 rears, RTi6 surround backs, RTi4 height, MFW-15 Subwoofer.

Car Setup: OEM Radio, RF 360.2v2, Polk SR6500 quad amped off 4 Xtant 1.1 100w mono amps, Xtant 6.1 to run an eD 13av.2, all Stinger wiring and Raammat deadener.
  • JoshParsons84
    JoshParsons84 Posts: 565
    edited September 2010
    Options
    DONE!!!!! Apparently thats all it was was unhooking the modem from power and plugging it back in. Wonder why that was like that? Oh well never question a good thing. All's I know is daddies online and ready to whoop that ****!!!!