Merry Christmas to all my forum buddies.

Gary Robertson
Gary Robertson Posts: 201
edited December 2003 in 2 Channel Audio
I joined this forum exactly one year ago this week and let me tell you all something...............................
This has been the most fun and knowledgeable Year for me in the audio world sharing information and acting goofy stuff.......i think i learned a lot more than i taught--so you all have been very benificial to me....Let's make this coming year even better--with one exception: this year i won't be spending thirty thousand dollars on a system...
but maybe i will put a thousand into new CD'S---But then again I say that every year....................................
Happy new year to all of you...........
System #2
Yamaha cdc-755,(20 bit DAC )
Yamaha KX W382 cassette deck,
ADCOM GFA-545-II.ampfilier,,
ADCOM GFP-450 Preamp ,,BBE audio Restoration System (ARS)--Monster--M850I Innerconects and Monster 14 gauge speaker cable and the Fabulous POLK RT-7's with a Velodyne 12/15 subwoofer system ....she rocks.........
System #1:
Meridian 508-24 cd.(20 bit DAC)
Adcom -Gfp 750 preamp,
Bryston 14b-sst amplifier,
Martin Logan Prodigy Electrostatc speakers.and Acoustic Zen Silver Reference II innerconnects (rca) with Acoustic Zen Satori Shotgun speaker cable.
............................. "Jazz is democracy in music".
Post edited by Gary Robertson on

Comments

• dan t
    dan t Posts: 206
    edited December 2003
    Same to you Gary, best wishes for the new year for sure. Hopefully a better year for our Southern Cal landscape. This BBS is helpful and educating in many ways.

Dan
  • RuSsMaN
    RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
    edited December 2003
    Happy Holidaze fellas.

Gary, forget the cd's, its 180 gram or better from here on out. I don't see a TT in your signature. Looks like we have a lot of work to do in 2004. ;)

Cheers,
    Russ
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • organ
    organ Posts: 4,969
    edited December 2003
    Happy Holidays to you too as well as everybody else on the forum. This is a great place for info and help.

Maurice
  • dorokusai
    dorokusai Posts: 25,573
    edited December 2003
    Rock on Gary!
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.