The SRT's big brothers on roids

CHRIS
CHRIS Posts: 454
edited February 28 in Clubhouse Archives
The link below will take you to a page on Cinepro's new amp, at the top there are areas to click on under ‘Forcefield’ for the ‘Vortex System’ and the ‘Predetor’. Very cool systems derived from the Polk SRT. Wish they still made them it would be awsome to say the least IMO. BTW this was the only way I could find to link to them, sorry for the round about way.

www.cinepro.com/amptech.html
Chris :)
Post edited by RyanC_Masimo on

Comments

• juice21
    juice21 Posts: 1,866
    edited January 2002
    i've seen these before, actually have the page bookmarked.

impressive, most impressive... :eek:

good link for those who haven't seen these yet. don't know if i would ever own a large enough space to justify these...:D
  • RuSsMaN
    RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
    edited January 2002
    Did Polk sell them the rights? I didn't see any mention of it being Polk.... We all know it is, just struck me as odd.

Cheers,
    Russ
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • juice21
    juice21 Posts: 1,866
    edited January 2002
    under speaker technology, there is a quote by matthew polk, and goes on to describe all of polk's technologies that went into these speakers...
  • CHRIS
    CHRIS Posts: 454
    edited January 2002
    Russ-They also worked, both Matthew and the other guy ?, to match the amps, crossover, and drivers as close as possable. I guess thats why they can handel so much more power.
    Chris :)