2010 Jersey Polkfest Logistic Thread (PLEASE DONT POST HERE)

Options
ohskigod
ohskigod Posts: 6,501
2010 Polkfest......Totowa NJ (Address and cell phone will be given out via PM's upon RSVP of you attending)

My Email and PM's here go right to my blackberry as well.

Hotel Info: There is a Holiday Inn right on Rt 46 in Totowa, the more attendees we can get in here the easier it will be. IF get get enough people booked down the road we can try to get a shuttle set up, it's certainly close enough to my house.

Holiday Inn
TOTOWA WAYNE

#1 ROUTE 46 WESTBOUND
TOTOWA, NJ 07512 UNITED STATES

For Reservations:
1 877 863 4780

if you cant get into the Holiday Inn, don't panic. this is the NY Metro area, there is no shortage of hotel rooms well within 20 minutes (heck, there's a ton well within 10 minutes).

here's a couple to start

Ramada Inn Wayne Fairfield
334 Route 46 East Service Rd.

Wayne, NJ 07470

La Quinta Inn And Suites Wayne
1850 Route 23 N. at Ratzer Road

Wayne, NJ 07470

As I said though, there are a myriad of hotels. Please feel free as looking at the variety can help you find something in your budget........or nice enough to float you boat. WAAAAAY to diverse to list

surrounding towns with Hotels I know of include

Wayne NJ, Parsippany NJ, Clifton NJ (stick to the highway..Rt 3 or 46)
Secaucus (some nice hotels the Meadowlands sports complex....20 minutes or so from my house)

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or email me using the "send email to ohskigod" option under clubpolk.
Living Room 2 Channel -
Schiit SYS Passive Pre. Jolida CD player. Songbird streamer. California Audio Labs Sigma II DAC, DIY 300as1/a1 Ice modules Class D amp. LSi15 with MM842 woofer upgrade, Nordost Blue Heaven and Unity interconnects.

Upstairs 2 Channel Rig -
Prometheus Ref. TVC passive pre, SAE A-205 Amp, Wiim pro streamer and Topping E50 DAC, California Audio Labs DX1 CD player, Von Schweikert VR3.5 speakers.

Studio Rig - Scarlett 18i20(Gen3) DAW, Mac Mini, Aiyma A07 Max (BridgedX2), Totem Mites
Post edited by ohskigod on

Comments

• ohskigod
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Doro,

a sticky and lock down if you could brotha
    Living Room 2 Channel -
    Schiit SYS Passive Pre. Jolida CD player. Songbird streamer. California Audio Labs Sigma II DAC, DIY 300as1/a1 Ice modules Class D amp. LSi15 with MM842 woofer upgrade, Nordost Blue Heaven and Unity interconnects.

Upstairs 2 Channel Rig -
    Prometheus Ref. TVC passive pre, SAE A-205 Amp, Wiim pro streamer and Topping E50 DAC, California Audio Labs DX1 CD player, Von Schweikert VR3.5 speakers.

Studio Rig - Scarlett 18i20(Gen3) DAW, Mac Mini, Aiyma A07 Max (BridgedX2), Totem Mites
  • ohskigod
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Forgot to add the date, yep, I'm an idiot :D

10/1 and 10/2 Friday and Saturday.

10/1 Friday will start late afternoon, let's say 4:00. thats not to say if some get there earlier to help set up or need a place to hang if they cant check into the hotel room I'm gonna kick them out or anything

10/2 Saturday 2:00pm start, it ends pretty much whenever.

in fest's past people have popped in on the sunday to say good by's and whatnot and I'll keep that tradition open but if your there after noon or 1:00pm your helping me clean..LOL
    Living Room 2 Channel -

Upstairs 2 Channel Rig -

• ohskigod
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Forgot Airport info:

you really want to land at Newark International Airport in Newark NJ, but JFK and Laguardia in the city are options too. I would say if you really get a cheap flight into the NY airports is possible, then go get em. Most of the time though, the added hassle of landing there is not worth it, driving from there into NJ at the wrong time can make a 25 minute drive an hour and 25 minute drive.
    Living Room 2 Channel -

Upstairs 2 Channel Rig -

This discussion has been closed.