I Found My Surrounds!

Options
VR3
VR3 Posts: 28,054
edited October 2003 in Speakers
Ok, this has been a mess, I made the typo of the week, I was going for 80 as my top bid, but I put in 180. So the price went amazingly past what I wanted! Here they are...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3053530215&category=14991&rd=1
- Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
Post edited by VR3 on

Comments

• paymontana
    paymontana Posts: 234
    edited October 2003
    Options
    for my surounds. I want the LC80i's but they are realy steep in price because they just hit the market. Congratulations on the latest addition to your family.

CJ
    "It doesn't get any more serious than a Rhinocerus about to charge your ****."
  • RuSsMaN
    RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
    edited October 2003
    Options
    That is a clean set. The RT5 was the speaker in the original RT line that got so much praise. Stereophile put it on their 'class c recommended component' list.

A definate keeper.
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • VR3
    VR3 Posts: 28,054
    edited October 2003
    Options
    Thank ya Russ, you made my typo mistake go away slightly! lol!

Hopefully they will arrive in good shape.

Funny thing is, I just came out of debt today, well well well, Im back in it now! Went on Ebay, saw em for da cheap, and took the plunge!
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.