Options
2»

Comments

• VR3
    VR3 Posts: 28,053
    edited October 2003
    Options
    is ur angled down? ;)
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • Terrax
    Terrax Posts: 483
    edited October 2003
    Options
    Aye, it is angled up on a degree that points to ear level at the sitting position. I designed the center stand myself, and had it made. ;)
  • Airplay355
    Airplay355 Posts: 4,298
    edited October 2003
    Options
    just curious, couldnt tell in the pic...looks like a nice stand

funny trey lol:p
  • VR3
    VR3 Posts: 28,053
    edited October 2003
    Options
    Im sorry, but I cant see anything in that picture.....

MUCH BETTER

I like that stand, and the Equip Racks! Nice!
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • Terrax
    edited October 2003
    Options
    Even though its still a work in progress, I just wanna to share a couple more pics, hope you all don't mind. :D
  • Terrax
    edited October 2003
    Options
  • Terrax
    edited October 2003
    Options
    And one more thing I'm very proud of, my Wife, who has not given me any grief what so ever through all my mad spending, splurging (sp), and general craziness while constructing what I've waited ten years to put together. Thank you Suzanne!;)
  • Terrax
    edited October 2003
    Options
    I apologize to fgr41 for what must seem like a jacking of his thread. I'm sorry, I just wanted to share, and I'm not quite ready to post in the system showcase just yet. But I do thank fgr41 for starting this thread, and giving me a place to showoff just alittle of what has taken me so long to get to. Thank you.

Terry
  • fgr41
    fgr41 Posts: 432
    edited October 2003
    Options
    We tend to see those that have HT that look like the movies and then we tend to see HT that look, well lets just say not as impressive. There is much more to a HT in my opinion than the equipment, there are the comfort and aesthetic factors. It is a hard thing to be able to incorporate a HT in whith an every day living room and pull off both.

Many of us do not have the space or the $ do devote an entire room to HT. I think it takes a true skill to blend both HT and living space together as one without having one totally overpower the other.

To all of you like me, who is happy with their setup, feel free to post your pictures. It doesn't have to look like a theater to be a killer HT.
    Front
    Polk RT800i (BI-wired)
    Rear
    Polk RT600i
    Center
    Polk CS400i (BI-wired)
    Sub
    SVS 25-31PCi (22Hz tuning port)... it's SubHuman
    Receiver
    YAMAHA RX-V1400
    TV
    Mitsubishi WT-46807 HDTV