Anyone have an actual picture of there Polk 7600's on the wall?

Options
Inferior_Light
Inferior_Light Posts: 14
edited October 2003 in Speakers
I'm thinking about buying the Polk 7600's but im affraid they might be to big, does anyone have an actual picture of there 7600's mounted?
Post edited by Inferior_Light on

Comments

• LiquidSound
    LiquidSound Posts: 1,261
    edited October 2003
    Options
    Just take the measurements and hold up a tape measure on your wall. That should do the trick. As long as the sound quality is there..a speaker can never be too big.:D
    Two Channel Main
    Receiver - VSX-54TX
    Mains - Csi40's
    Sub - Spiked Velodyne Cht-8 On Spiked Landscaping Stones

"If you could put speakers in a needle, I'd never see him again..." - My Girlfriend
  • -justin-
    -justin- Posts: 891
    edited October 2003
    Options
    Here is a beauty shot of the RM7200 system. Notice the size of the system in reference to the DVD cases on the audio rack. The RM7600 sats are a little bigger (3" higher, 3" wider, 1.5" deeper). We don't have any beauty shots of the RM7600 yet.
  • Inferior_Light
    Inferior_Light Posts: 14
    edited October 2003
    Options
    I like the size of the 7200's but I might be forced to get teh 7600's due to the weak PSW550/505? with the 7200 system, the 7600 system comes with a nice PSW650 sub.
  • PhantomOG
    PhantomOG Posts: 2,409
    edited October 2003
    Options
    i thought i read on the website that the subs were actually sold separately and that you could choose the sub you wanted (depending on the retailer)
  • fireshoes
    fireshoes Posts: 3,167
    edited October 2003
    Options
    The sub is packaged with the sats on the RM7200. It is a PSW550, not the 505. If the speakers aren't too weak for your room , the sub probably won't be either.

That's a nice picture of the RM7200, Justin. Tell Micah to quit slacking and take a picture of the RM7600 though. It has been out for at least a year! :D