I found my garage speakers......

Options
2»

Comments

• greyking
    greyking Posts: 17
    edited October 2003
    Options
    Those are PA speakers. So you would actually be putting together a "Garage Band" system if you got those. A lot of great bands have started out in the garage. All you would need now is a good Crown or QSC amp, a cheap little mackie mixing board and a Shure SM-58 mic. That is unless you are planning to use them for your Karaoke system.
  • VR3
    VR3 Posts: 28,054
    edited October 2003
    Options
    If I bought anything like that it would be used for a garage system, parties, etc. I also have several friends that want to start bands, so it would probally find its way there to
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • TroyD
    TroyD Posts: 13,077
    edited October 2003
    Options
    Originally posted by faster100
    sid sid sid, i actually think you should worry about your room... you cant run with the big dogs on here with 2 and 3 rooms of rigs and garage rigs to boot... :D I have one room full of speakers and gear, I couldnt imagine half the house full of it

Pfffffffft...now, I'm not in George's league but I got 4 rigs at home, one in the office plus bits and pieces loaned out to friends just to clear out some space.

BDT
    I plan for the future. - F1Nut