Onkyo TSXR701 for my entra threes..

Options
KeithV
KeithV Posts: 107
edited October 2003 in Speakers
It sounds pretty nice.. However I am really tempted to return them and get a set of RTI70s...

Heh, I don't even have a center, rears, or sub yet!!!

Comments

• dorokusai
    dorokusai Posts: 25,576
    edited October 2003
    Options
    Keith - Do yourself a favor and come into Polk Audio Inc....we will nurse you with nightmares of Infinity speakers with goat head dust caps, and Bose speakers naked, no cabinets...showing only a dead leprechaun inside.

Return them....return them....RETURN THEM...MUHUHAHAHA

I need sleep, beer is gone :mad:
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • KeithV
    edited October 2003
    Options
    Originally posted by dorokusai
    Keith - Do yourself a favor and come into Polk Audio Inc....we will nurse you with nightmares of Infinity speakers with goat head dust caps, and Bose speakers naked, no cabinets...showing only a dead leprechaun inside.

Return them....return them....RETURN THEM...MUHUHAHAHA

I need sleep, beer is gone :mad:

I got the 3s for 129 each, and I can swing a set of 70s for $170ish each.. So I just might.

(polk peeps, if its inappropriate for me to talk about prices feel free to edit it out.)
  • dorokusai
    dorokusai Posts: 25,576
    edited October 2003
    Options
    Prices are encouraged here Keith....thats how we find deals and work the flea market. Good luck in what you choose to do.
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • KeithV
    edited October 2003
    Options
    Originally posted by dorokusai
    Prices are encouraged here Keith....thats how we find deals and work the flea market. Good luck in what you choose to do.

That isn't a retail price you'll ever see as a consumer *wink nudge*

Yea, the difference would only be $70 or so..

I'm so doing it.

What rears? 38s or some FXi's?