PS3 Dragon age

Options
lanion
lanion Posts: 843
edited January 2010 in Video Games
Picked up dragon age for the PS3 --

It runs fantastic. Looks as good as on PC, but has some frame rate jitters now and then.

Overall I'm pleased I got the console version, even if just for the audio. the DTS mix is outstanding and definitely deserves a good surround system.

I really enjoy playing ala FFXII and making super complex tactic systems, so the lack of Baldurs-Gate style views doesn't bother me at all.

In any case, its an excellent experience on the console.
My Iron Man training/charity blog.

HT:
32" Sharp LCD. H/K dpr 1001 to Outlaw Audio 7900 to Polk LSi + Paradigm Studio center. Hsu DualDrive ULS-15. PS3/Wii. Outlaw 7900.
Post edited by lanion on

Comments

• jparker82
    jparker82 Posts: 54
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Would u of bought the game in PC it u could play it on your home theater? Just curious since I just added a media home theater system.
    Onkyo Tx Nr 5007
    Integra NAS 2.3 audio serv
    Intergra DHS 8.8 HD-DVD
    Integra NVS 7.7 Home Theater Media Compt
    Anthem MCA 20
    Integra 70.1 9 channel amp
    OPPO 93 BLU RAY
    Monster HDP-2400 power cond
    Panamax M5300 PM
    Monster HtS-2600 Power cond
    Samsung 8000 series e64 plasma
    Polk LSI 25
    Polk LSI center
    Polk LSI 9
    Polk LSI 7
    Polk LSIM702 fx
    Boston Acoustic in ceil #'s ???
    Definitive tech sub
    Nordost Blue Heaven Rev2 BI wire(great cords)
    2 other systems master and pool area
  • Spehoks09
    Spehoks09 Posts: 10
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I loved KOTOR and cant wait for the new KOTOR MMO coming out.

I saw this is Dragon Age is also coming out for the PS3 so Ill probably pick it up.
  • rustycusak
    rustycusak Posts: 3
    edited January 2010
    Options
    But Sony's been doing this since the release of the PSP. On that system it didn't really matter because they haven't drastically altered that interface like they did the PS3. I think what they're trying to do is combat piracy by requiring you be on a firmware that has been "patched" for certain games. Again though, on my PSP I don't care what version it's running. 360 I don't care either. PS3, I care. I'm glad Valkyria Chronicles and Silver Star Harmony are on PSP. So far I see no games in the foreseeable future on PS3 that I want bad enough to violate my 60GB.