Polk Momo & Amp

Systems
Systems Posts: 14,873
edited January 2002 in Car Audio & Electronics
I recently had my Car Audio stolen. Now I'm looking for a good source of Bass without too much space. I saw in Crutchfield the Polk/Momo Component system. I was looking into the MM465 and want to know what Amp (or what specifications) I should be looking for to power this system, as well as another set of 100w MidRange speakers for my stereo.
PS. Would the Polk/Momo system be sufficient for Bass or is it only good with another Set of Subs?
Thank You-
Testing
Testing
Testing
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• DJ GQ
    DJ GQ Posts: 4
    edited January 2002
    If I'm guessing correctly you have a VW, either Jetta or GTI. I installed a set of MM465's in my GTI and it sounds great. I don't really need a sub, because the sound is good enough with out it, but I would like just the one to highten the bass range a bit.

Other than that, I don't know what to say, it is your call. If you like heavy bass go with a sub, if you don't really care, the 465 perform great.

As for amp for the setup, look for an amp for your speakers and one for the sub. The 465's will take up to 150 RMS, so look for an amp that puts out anywhere between 100 to 150.

Hope that helps

Dj GQ
    >^_^<