dx nightmare

Options
snappyjb67
snappyjb67 Posts: 13
edited January 2002 in Car Audio & Electronics
I currently own a complete DX system: dx3055, dx3065, two dx 12's. I have had the components for almost a year and the subs for a couple months now. I Was wondering if there was any way that i could upgrade to the MOMO series. I have put a lot of time into my system and i must say i am very disappointed with the sound quality. i have done just about everything i can do to make these speakers sound good. i have inverted the phase, changed amps, rewired my whole system, tried different tweeter positions, and more. i had a friend that works where i purchased the speakers look at them and he didnt know what to do either. So i was just wondering if it would be possible to upgrade to the momo's or anything else u might recomend, thanks for all your help!
Post edited by snappyjb67 on

Comments

• Systems
    Systems Posts: 14,873
    edited January 2002
    Options
    There must be somethin wrong with some component of your system. I have a DX component system run off a Rockford 200a4 and two DX 12's run off a rockford 800a4 and the JVC El Jamemleon deck. My system sounds great, I am very happy with the performance. Dont blame your problem on polk DX series speakers, they are great!
    Testing
    Testing
    Testing