RTi38's found for 61.74 ea.

Options
Terrax
Terrax Posts: 483
edited September 2003 in Speakers
I hope to be bagging two pair of RTi38's in the morn at 10:00 am for 61.74 each. Course I gotta drive almost two hours to get there, but hey, a good deals a good deal, right? Gonna return my Velo CHT 10 and CSi30 for the 38's and a CSi40, will still have change to put back in my pocket. :D I'll get me a Sub later, just can't turn down that price. And I got the 150's to handle bass to I got funds for another Sub. What ya think?

Terry
Post edited by Terrax on

Comments

• VR3
    VR3 Posts: 28,054
    edited September 2003
    Options
    Man...

Would you be interesting in parting with a pair?

;)
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • Terrax
    edited September 2003
    Options
    Hmmmmmmm.......................... Let me think about that.. Nah:D
  • VR3
    edited September 2003
    Options
    u suck.......

no

u royally suck!

haha, good find! Congrats...
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • tschep20
    tschep20 Posts: 39
    edited September 2003
    Options
    yeah i actually told my friend about the same deal, only you got a much better price. he got 4 RTI38 for 79 each and then a csi30 for 150 for a total of just under 500. it doesn't get much than that for 500 (except your deal of course)

Congrats on a great deal and speakers
  • brettw22
    brettw22 Posts: 7,621
    edited September 2003
    Options
    Are y'all talkin CC blowout type of deal or Ebay thing.............
    comment comment comment comment. bitchy.
  • VR3
    edited September 2003
    Options
    CC, I believe
  • Terrax
    edited September 2003
    Options
    CC blowout :cool:
  • Terrax
    edited September 2003
    Options
    Whew! That was a long ride. Just got home from getting my CSi40 for 269.99, and 4 RTi38's for 61.74 each. Time to hook'em all up and sit back with a cold one.

Terry
  • steelervic
    steelervic Posts: 142
    edited September 2003
    Options
    what cc store has rti38's for 61.74?
    thanks
  • Terrax
    edited September 2003
    Options
    The CC in Winston Salem had 4 NIB as of 10:05 this morn, I got all 4, hehe :D I called like 10 CC's yesterday till I found this one that had the best deal I've seen so far on 38's.
  • VR3
    edited September 2003
    Options
    u lucky dog u...

THAT IS NO FAIR!!!!!! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!
  • Terrax
    edited September 2003
    Options
    hehe, Sid, If wanna get the deals, you gotta put the effort into it, I'm worn out now from spending a solid week of hunting every CC I can find within a 150 miles radius of me, for the best prices I can find....LOL. Gonna post a thread with all the savings off retail I've gotten.
  • VR3
    edited September 2003
    Options
    Yeah! Just to rub it in!! lol! :p

I plan to buy the RTi38, or the RTi6 or w/e the eff is replacing it later down the road for my surrounds..
  • danger boy
    danger boy Posts: 15,722
    edited September 2003
    Options
    when are the LSi's going to go on sale? :p they are producing new version of those. so i'm thinking maybe those will be discounted as well.... who knows.
    PolkFest 2012, who's going>?
    Vancouver, Canada Sept 30th, 2012 - Madonna concert :cheesygrin:
  • VR3
    edited September 2003
    Options
    I thought they were only changing the color...no?
  • fgr41
    fgr41 Posts: 432
    edited September 2003
    Options
    I just got back from CC and got a PAIR of RTi38's for 61.74. I asked the guy, is that for one speaker or both and he said it was for both so I wasn't going to argue. Im going to run accross town tomorow and see if I can bag a few more. If only they would have had more than one pair! I had already promised them to my father. :eek:
    Front
    Polk RT800i (BI-wired)
    Rear
    Polk RT600i
    Center
    Polk CS400i (BI-wired)
    Sub
    SVS 25-31PCi (22Hz tuning port)... it's SubHuman
    Receiver
    YAMAHA RX-V1400
    TV
    Mitsubishi WT-46807 HDTV