SRS 2.3TLs For Sale DC/Balt area

Options
Bill Parks
Bill Parks Posts: 3
edited September 2003 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
I have a pair of SRS 2.3TL's in excellent condition with the mono block amp interface, standard connector and the manual. I am the original owner in the DC/Baltimore area.

Used in a tobacco-free home environment.

Asking $1600 + shipping

Thank you
Bill Parks

Feel free to email me at bparks@petfriends.com for more info
Bill Parks

If it ain't Polk, don't fix it...
Post edited by Bill Parks on

Comments

• VR3
    VR3 Posts: 28,020
    edited September 2003
    Options
    Go Jesse Go!
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,794
    edited September 2003
    Options
    I just bagged the Carver's and I don't even have room for them. There's no way I'm bagging these....sorry to say.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• Strong Bad
    Strong Bad Posts: 4,276
    edited September 2003
    Options
    GO MARK GO! GO MARK GO! GO MARK GO!!!

They're calling your name..."Take me Dorokusai and be my ****!"

Hey, me and my 2.3's are doing just fine!

John
    No excuses!
  • dorokusai
    dorokusai Posts: 25,576
    edited September 2003
    Options
    Nah, not me neither.....I have too much going on in the 1C department to even think about them. PLUS my wife absolutely hates the 1C's....can you imagine what would happen? :eek:

Hey John, email me, we need to organize something dude!
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • F1nut
    edited September 2003
    Options
    Sneak the 2.3TL's in and the 1C's out when she's not home. Sell the 1C's and she won't know the difference...hehe.

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• Strong Bad
    Strong Bad Posts: 4,276
    edited September 2003
    Options
    Wife: "Did your speakers all of a sudden get bigger?"

Mark: "No! It's the SDA effect. Along with the soundstage being larger than conventional speakers, it's creates an optical effect over time of them becoming physically larger. Matt Polk explained it to us at the Polk headquarters visit."

Wife: "Oh ok. Then maybe an unfortunate side-effect creates the illusion of our bank account becoming 1600 bucks smaller!"

Mark: "Uhhhh....yeah! Thats right honey! Thats the price you pay for great sound!"

:D
    No excuses!
  • F1nut
    edited September 2003
    Options
    WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

President of Club Polk

• dorokusai
    dorokusai Posts: 25,576
    edited September 2003
    Options
    That is starting to sound better and better like a real idea.....lol

I really can't, I would need the installment plan to be accepted, but I did just work 43 hours overtime this week....hmmmm

John that was great by the way :D

How much taller are they Jesse?
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • F1nut
    edited September 2003
    Options
    44x16-9/16x11-1/2 vs 55x20-5/8x13-1/8

President of Club Polk

• Tour2ma
    Tour2ma Posts: 10,177
    edited September 2003
    Options
    Edit: Reposted in other thread...
    More later,
    Tour...
    Vox Copuli
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. - Old English Proverb

"Death doesn't come with a Uhaul." - Dennis Gardner

"It's easy to get lost in price vs performance vs ego vs illusion." - doro
    "There is a certain entertainment value in ripping the occaisonal (sic) buttmunch..." - TroyD