Finally!!!........

polkaudiosupra101
polkaudiosupra101 Posts: 48
edited January 2002 in Car Audio & Electronics
since no one helped me on the custom enclosures for my mark 3 supra i took matters into my own hands (perhaps for the best). i took a trip to my local xtreme audio and on arrival found that i knew someone that worked there. well me and my friend had a few lengthy chats and in the end decided that i should get 2 custom made boxes for my trunk. one to fit my 12" gnx124 and the other to fit my 2 polk audio 5x7s and my 2 polk audio 6 1/2s both pairs are the coaxials. so i now have a complete system the bumps and screams like a ****. althhough i now need higher power 4"s in the front (theyre rockford fosgate full range speakers) because the other speakers cancel them out even though theyre 4 feet behind my head. POLK AUDIO KICKS BOOTAY. anyways. since my car isnt the prettiest thing i thought id just tell everyone about my system instead of featuring it in the "show off your system section". well thats all folks. if anyone has some suggestions on better up front 4" speakers by all means please advise me. thanx a lot!

scott
Post edited by polkaudiosupra101 on

Comments

• phd500
    phd500 Posts: 75
    edited January 2002
    Hey, I have a suggestion about replacing those 4". Go to www.crutchfield.com , they have a set of JBL component speakers on sale for $70.00 ! The frequency response is 65-22,000 Hz, and a power handeling of 8-75watts RMS, with a sensitivity of 89dB, at a 2 3/16" depth. In my opinion, I think they would be a great choice to replace those rockfords. I hope this helps, and thanks for replying to my post. It seems like no one replise to anything in this forum, wonder why. Anyway tell me what you think about those speakers, happy bumpin
  • polkaudiosupra101
    polkaudiosupra101 Posts: 48
    edited January 2002
    thanx for the response ill look in to that