N'Sync is cut from Ep.II

Ron-P
Ron-P Posts: 8,516
edited January 2002 in Music & Movies
http://www.theforce.net/episode2/index.html#13803

Still won't see this in the theater, but there is hope for those that will. It appears Lucas had nothing to do with their casting in the first place. McCallum cast'em, Lucas Axed'em.

Peace Out~:D
If...
Ron dislikes a film = go out and buy it.
Ron loves a film = don't even rent.
Post edited by Ron-P on

Comments

• -justin-
    -justin- Posts: 891
    edited January 2002
    Micah will be heartbroken.

~JB
  • TroyD
    TroyD Posts: 13,077
    edited January 2002
    Micah is down in the recesses of his **** screening room bashing his head against the wall...."It's not fair! It's not fair!....."

Troy
    I plan for the future. - F1Nut
  • juice21
    juice21 Posts: 1,866
    edited January 2002
    i hope micah still held onto his concert tickets to see them...
  • Anti Micah
    Anti Micah Posts: 8
    edited January 2002
    I have a report from a reliable source that Micah has been crying all day and when asked what is wrong, he only sobs "why?...*sob*sniff*...why would he...*sniff*sniff*sob*... betray...us...this...waaaaaayyyyyyyy?!?!?!?!" Quite pathetic really, but such is the life of the devoted.

"Well, when I found out thatit was really that freak Micah who wanted the talentless hacks in my movie, I pulled them immediately. I mean, who really wants that kind of perversion connected to their work?"
    George lucas on removing N'Sync from his upcoming Star War release.

"Yeah, we are ok with it. I mean finding out that it was that psychotic Micah who had us put in the film, we were more than happy to withdraw. You know, I don't really want to be connected to that kind of perversion anyway."
    Justin Timberlake, member of N'Sync on being removed from the upcoming Lucas film, Star Wars, Episode II.
    "Micah is a big hot bag of wind"
    Winston Churchill

"Micah, yeah we know him, dear god why wont he leave us alone?" all of the members of N'Sync

"Micah is the worst dresser in the history of man kind." Ralph Lauren