Guess what i found in my old sotrage shed....

Gary Robertson
Gary Robertson Posts: 201
edited August 2003 in 2 Channel Audio
I found 3 hundred and seventy two vinyl record albums from Marshal tucker to led zeppelin to moody blues ---mostley the original cuts of all the old clasic rock but lots of others as well----now i don't have a turntable--so what should i do--purchase a new turntable ---"or"--sell them to all of you...you decide !!! :-)--
System #2
Yamaha cdc-755,(20 bit DAC )
Yamaha KX W382 cassette deck,
ADCOM GFA-545-II.ampfilier,,
ADCOM GFP-450 Preamp ,,BBE audio Restoration System (ARS)--Monster--M850I Innerconects and Monster 14 gauge speaker cable and the Fabulous POLK RT-7's with a Velodyne 12/15 subwoofer system ....she rocks.........
System #1:
Meridian 508-24 cd.(20 bit DAC)
Adcom -Gfp 750 preamp,
Bryston 14b-sst amplifier,
Martin Logan Prodigy Electrostatc speakers.and Acoustic Zen Silver Reference II innerconnects (rca) with Acoustic Zen Satori Shotgun speaker cable.
............................. "Jazz is democracy in music".
Post edited by Gary Robertson on

Comments

• dcarlson
    dcarlson Posts: 1,740
    edited August 2003
    I'd like to say sell them to us. But I think a better answer is for you to get yourself a TT. ;)
    SDA-2a, Anthem Pre-2L, Anthem Amp 1, MF A324 DAC, Rotel RCD1070

Senn HD650 Cardas, Mapletree Audio Ear+ HD2, Kimber KS1030, Bel Canto DAC2, M-Audio Transit, Laptop.
  • dragon1952
    dragon1952 Posts: 4,894
    edited August 2003
    I'd check the storage shed again for a turntable! ;)
    2 channel - Willsenton R8 tube integrated, Holo Audio Spring 3 KTE DAC, audio optimized NUC7i5, Windows 10 Pro/JRiver MC29/Fidelizer Plus 8.7 w/LPS and external SSD drive, PS Audio PerfectWave P3 regenerator, KEF R3 speakers, Rythmik F12SE subwoofer, Inakustik Reference USB cable, Gabriel Gold IC's, Morrow Audio SP5 speaker cables. Computer - Windows 10/JRiver, Schiit Magni 3+/Modi 3+, Fostex PMO.4n monitors, Sennheiser HD600 headphones
  • madmax
    madmax Posts: 12,434
    edited August 2003
    Find yourself a turntable! If you decide to sell off some of them let me know.
    madmax
    Vinyl, the final frontier...

Avantgarde horns, 300b tubes, thats the kinda crap I want... :D
  • wallstreet
    wallstreet Posts: 1,405
    edited August 2003
    What artists do y'all want? I've got a bunch of 80's stuff.
  • madmax
    edited August 2003
    Originally posted by wallstreet
    What artists do y'all want? I've got a bunch of 80's stuff.

It's one of those things where you need to see a list. :)
    madmax

• wallstreet
    wallstreet Posts: 1,405
    edited August 2003
    OK, I'll rummage through the box this weekend.
  • RuSsMaN
    RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
    edited August 2003
    Hey good buddy, I'm right down the street from you. Don't worry about hassling with a list and all that, I'll just stop by!

Cheers,
    Russ
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • dragon1952
    dragon1952 Posts: 4,894
    edited August 2003
    Guess what i found in my old sotrage shed....

Yeah...it's amazing what you can find in those old 'sotrage' sheds! :rolleyes:
    2 channel - Willsenton R8 tube integrated, Holo Audio Spring 3 KTE DAC, audio optimized NUC7i5, Windows 10 Pro/JRiver MC29/Fidelizer Plus 8.7 w/LPS and external SSD drive, PS Audio PerfectWave P3 regenerator, KEF R3 speakers, Rythmik F12SE subwoofer, Inakustik Reference USB cable, Gabriel Gold IC's, Morrow Audio SP5 speaker cables. Computer - Windows 10/JRiver, Schiit Magni 3+/Modi 3+, Fostex PMO.4n monitors, Sennheiser HD600 headphones
  • danger boy
    danger boy Posts: 15,722
    edited August 2003
    Originally posted by RuSsMaN
    Hey good buddy, I'm right down the street from you. Don't worry about hassling with a list and all that, I'll just stop by!

Cheers,
    Russ

Russ you seem to live close to just about everyone on here.... except me. lets keep it that way. :p
    PolkFest 2012, who's going>?
    Vancouver, Canada Sept 30th, 2012 - Madonna concert :cheesygrin:
  • Gary Robertson
    edited August 2003
    All of zeppelin--
    All of Pink Floyd..
    All of Elton John..
    All of Neil Young...
    All of the Moody Blues.
    Blind faith.
    Mahogony Rush.
    Robin Trower.
    Doobie Brothers
    Steeley Dan.
    Bad Company.
    The Tubes.
    Motels.
    Whitesnake.
    Journey.
    Buffalo Springfield.
    Yes.
    Waylon and Willie.
    Deep Purple.
    Black Sabbath
    A clear pictire disk with Ozzy's face on it that has "you said it all" on it ..they only made 500 of those..
    The Youngblood's..Judas Priest,Accept,and this is only a fraction of them-
    System #2
    ADCOM GFP-450 Preamp ,,BBE audio Restoration System (ARS)--Monster--M850I Innerconects and Monster 14 gauge speaker cable and the Fabulous POLK RT-7's with a Velodyne 12/15 subwoofer system ....she rocks.........
    System #1:
    Adcom -Gfp 750 preamp,
    Martin Logan Prodigy Electrostatc speakers.and Acoustic Zen Silver Reference II innerconnects (rca) with Acoustic Zen Satori Shotgun speaker cable.
  • Frank Z
    Frank Z Posts: 5,860
    edited August 2003
    Gary,
    Have you decided what to do with them yet? I've seen a few on your list that I'd like to own.
    9/11 - WE WILL NEVER FORGET!! (<---<<click)
    2005-06 Club Polk Football Pool Champion!! :D
  • dcarlson
    edited August 2003
    I'd be interested in a few too. Mainly Neil Young and Sabbath. Pink Floyd - Atom Heart Mother if you have it. That's of course if you're willing to sell them. ;)

Derick.

Senn HD650 Cardas, Mapletree Audio Ear+ HD2, Kimber KS1030, Bel Canto DAC2, M-Audio Transit, Laptop.
  • madmax
    edited August 2003
    I'd be interested in Journey and some Zepplins if they are in a quiet condition. I have the noisey versions already :D
    madmax

• Shizelbs
    Shizelbs Posts: 7,433
    edited August 2003
    I would be willing to take the whole Zep collection off your hands, if for nothing else than just to collect them. Man I love Zep.
  • RuSsMaN
    edited August 2003
    I'd be down for some Waylon and Willie, Judas Priest, and whatever Floyd on the Harvest label you might have.

Cheers,
    Russ
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • Gary Robertson
    edited August 2003
    Okay this might hurt (mentally) a lttle bit but i guess ill sell 'em..
    I have every led zep from #1 to coda
    Houses of the hole is a lttle scratched in the firstsone but the other 9 albume are excellent--Physical Graffitti is still kinda new..All are authentic..
    The pink floyd's i have left are dark side,,Wish you Were here Meddle--all in supreme condition..Neil Young is After the gold rush and American Stars-n-bars
    mint condition.. I got lots of Joe Walsh
    and hundreds more
    so whaddya think??
    is 5 bucks each to high? and 3 for the slightly less than perfect ones..i have way way to many to name on this page but i will name them in intervals..i also have 300 old country and western albume from the 30's to the 80's
    System #2
    System #1:
    Adcom -Gfp 750 preamp,
  • Gary Robertson
    edited August 2003
    Floyds animals too and judas Priest -hell bent for leather and morethe Fleedwood Mac collection, Rumors Bare trees ,The kiln house, mirage, Penguin-i cant remember all of them ..
    System #2
    System #1:
    Adcom -Gfp 750 preamp,
  • dcarlson
    edited August 2003
    I'll take American Stars & Bars.

Maybe Zep III, if someone else wants it they can go ahead and take it.

Which Black Sabbaths do you have?

Any other Neil Youngs?

• Shizelbs
    Shizelbs Posts: 7,433
    edited August 2003
    How much for all the Zeps?
  • Tour2ma
    Tour2ma Posts: 10,177
    edited August 2003
    Gary,

First, a suggestion... Do yourself a favor and sell in lots by artist.

Interest here in the Tubes, Fleetwood Mac, Yes, (if includes their early "pre-Yes Album" releases), the Joe Walsh and probably more.

You've got mail.
    More later,
    Tour...
    Vox Copuli
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. - Old English Proverb

"Death doesn't come with a Uhaul." - Dennis Gardner

"It's easy to get lost in price vs performance vs ego vs illusion." - doro
    "There is a certain entertainment value in ripping the occaisonal (sic) buttmunch..." - TroyD
  • setzer808
    setzer808 Posts: 173
    edited August 2003
    Hey man, not sure if any are left, but message me if you are still willing to sell Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon. Or any other Pink Floyd for that matter. I'll give em a good home. :)
    Polk CS245i Center
    Polk RT55i Mains
    Polk RT25i Rears
    Polk PSW-350 Sub -in storage.
    Yamaha RX-V681 A/V Reciever
    Sony SCD-CE595 SACD Player
  • Gary Robertson
    edited August 2003
    I'm still working on things.
    The Zeps are clean except houses of the holy-rain song is a little scratched put playable but the other 9 albums are mint condition they all play well and are all originals-(authentic) floyd's are excellent condtition and the deep purple's are excellent these albums are
    great and oh yeah--guess what I pulled out today----"FRAMPTON COMES ALIVE" in great shape- The yes album is Fragile --great shape.The Beatles "white album" great shape.hell i can go on for hours
    "DO YOU FEEL ----LIKE WE DO""
    THAT FRAMPTON IS HOT, HOT, HOT...
    System #2
    System #1:
    Adcom -Gfp 750 preamp,
  • RuSsMaN
    edited August 2003
    Let me know when you want to do something (per my selections above).,....

Cheers,
    Russ
  • Tour2ma
    Tour2ma Posts: 10,177
    edited August 2003
    Ditto (per Russ' selections :D)....
    More later,
    Tour...
    Vox Copuli
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. - Old English Proverb

"Death doesn't come with a Uhaul." - Dennis Gardner

"It's easy to get lost in price vs performance vs ego vs illusion." - doro
    "There is a certain entertainment value in ripping the occaisonal (sic) buttmunch..." - TroyD