1.2tl

Options
har_navalta
har_navalta Posts: 957
edited August 2003 in Speakers
This was the highest that went after those years...
Can you imagine it reached up to $3,350.00?!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3040005949&category=14993&rd=1
Post edited by har_navalta on

Comments

• F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,806
    edited August 2003
    Options
    DAMN!!!
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• Tour2ma
    Tour2ma Posts: 10,177
    edited August 2003
    Options
    I was watching that auction, too. I was shocked at the final tally. Most I'd seen a pair go for before was $2450, but have only seen three pairs. Plus, in general, ebay seems to be in a price slump lately.

But you know, that's ebay... all it takes is two... and in this case there were three or four going over the top.
    More later,
    Tour...
    Vox Copuli
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. - Old English Proverb

"Death doesn't come with a Uhaul." - Dennis Gardner

"It's easy to get lost in price vs performance vs ego vs illusion." - doro
    "There is a certain entertainment value in ripping the occaisonal (sic) buttmunch..." - TroyD
  • rskarvan
    rskarvan Posts: 2,374
    edited August 2003
    Options
    These guys are idiots. Fool and their money - comes to mind.
    I considered bidding on these speakers since they are only 60 miles away from my house. But, got distracted. Again... idiots.
  • VR3
    VR3 Posts: 28,052
    edited August 2003
    Options
    To think...thats WangoTango :rolleyes: ;)
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.