I love my Sub!!

Options
Frank Z
Frank Z Posts: 5,860
AfterI recently download and installed the latest software upgrade for my preamp and have been playing with the various settings and doing some general tweeking. I spent a lot of time adjusting the room resonance filter to flatten out the low frequencies and smooth out the bass a bit.

After getting everything tweeked and calibrated, I went through some bass heavy music/movies only to find that I had caused a 3-4ft crack in one of the drywall joints in my HT!!:D

I really don't mind, actually thought it was pretty cool that my "little" sub had enough gas to crumble the walls!!
9/11 - WE WILL NEVER FORGET!! (<---<<click)
2005-06 Club Polk Football Pool Champion!! :D
Post edited by Frank Z on

Comments

• dholmes
    dholmes Posts: 1,136
    edited August 2003
    Options
    How close is that sunfire sub to your rptv? I have the sunfire true signature sub on order & just wanted to know if it messed with the pq Like your ht!!
    My HT set-up Panasonic front proj, 120 in ws screen, ATI amp,Integra 9.8 pre-pro, 2 Polk rti150, cp 1000, 4 fx 1000, Pioneer blu-ray 2 SVS sub pb 12-ultra 2, & Paragon popcorn popper. ps 3 Coaster leather HT recliners.
  • Frank Z
    Frank Z Posts: 5,860
    edited August 2003
    Options
    dholmes
    Thanks!!

It's about 3-3.5' away. I had it real close to the tv when I first got it, and it sure made the picture look quite strange! Your gonna love your new sub! Corner placement at a 45deg. angle works the best, at least in my room.
    9/11 - WE WILL NEVER FORGET!! (<---<<click)
    2005-06 Club Polk Football Pool Champion!! :D