Jet Li and Cradle 2, The Grave

Options
PETERNG
PETERNG Posts: 918
edited August 2003 in Music & Movies
Just pick up a DVD copy via $1 rental today, lloking forward to watch it tonight. Look likes no DTS, only DD 5.1, the bonus materials include the multi-angle fight sequenceand what the heck is wrong with WB, why are they still using the cheap plastic DVD case?, I guess they just don't get it or do they?
Post edited by PETERNG on

Comments

• dlew308
    dlew308 Posts: 530
    edited August 2003
    Options
    WB and their cheapy cases and lack of dts
    I hope they wake up and release The Matrix Reloaded with dts. I picked up a copy of Cradle at Fry's. $13.99
  • PETERNG
    PETERNG Posts: 918
    edited August 2003
    Options
    The movie is ok if you're looking for 90 minutes to kill. It will probably satisfy JL fans, a lot of actions, the plot is always predictable. The fights in the case is very intersting, mixing between Hongkong kung Fu style, American boxing and WWF styles. The last fight is great, I'm kinda disappointed about Kelly Hu, she looks so chunky in this movie, may be too much hambugers after all...damm...good for rental, not to own...:)
  • faster100
    faster100 Posts: 6,124
    edited August 2003
    Options
    rented it and watched tonight, we liked it.alot of action... great sound effects.. sub work out on the fight scenes, and explosions

maybe not a buyer but good rental. wasn't a sleeper.. i thought it kept you busy wondering what was next,

besides arent most movies predictable??
    MY HT RIG:
    Sherwood p-965
    Sherwood sd871 dvd
    Rotel 1075 amp x5
    LSI15 mains
    LsiC center
    LSIfx surround backs
    Lsi7 side surrounds
    SVS pb12/plus2

2 Channel Rig:

nad 1020 Pre-amp