Dry Spell's OVER!

Options
George Grand
George Grand Posts: 12,258
edited July 2003 in Speakers
Anybody know the fuse value for a pair of Monitor 7's? Picked up a pair for real cheap at a flea market this morning. I didn't have my glasses and couldn't see that both fuses were blown. Drivers are all okay, actually, in real good shape. Wonder if the Adcom GFA-545 power amp that came with the speakers, all for under $43, blew the fuses?

George Grand (of the Jersey Grand's)
Post edited by George Grand on

Comments

• warlocks1
    warlocks1 Posts: 1,212
    edited July 2003
    Options
    I have the monitor 10 with fuses. I bought them used, so I don't know if the fuses are correct. The fuse says 1 A 313 250V.
  • George Grand
    edited July 2003
    Options
    Thanks. I got a response on another website that calls for 3AGC, 1 amp, 250 volt fuses. I just happened to have a couple in my parts box, and these speakers sound just fine. Looks like a nice pair of garage speakers for someone at work. Not a bad find. I'll sell these for enough so that the Adcom is a freebie.

• hotwheelman
    hotwheelman Posts: 1,300
    edited July 2003
    Options
    And I thought mine were a steal at 5 bucks, I believe I have been moved over.:D Good steal on those goerge.
    "Its worked so far but we're not out yet."
    "Hey big man let me hold a dollar"
  • rskarvan
    rskarvan Posts: 2,374
    edited July 2003
    Options
    George,

I read the Monitor 7 manual and it said something about a "FAST BLOW" 1 amp fuse.

FYI

Ron S.
  • rskarvan
    rskarvan Posts: 2,374
    edited July 2003
    Options
    PS Don't forget to check the drivers for Fleas.
  • George Grand
    edited July 2003
    Options
    I'm getting ready to throw them in the Gray Shark and take them to work. These sold in almost record time. Thanks for the help guys.