Blockbuster 3 for 2 preview DVD sale

Options
PETERNG
PETERNG Posts: 918
edited June 2003 in Music & Movies
Pretty good deal, I got some "sleeper" movies (recent releases), $20 for three plus tax, all in exellence condition, just run them through warm water to wipe of finger prints with a 100% cotton towel and they look like new, BTW, Blockbuster put a 30 days warranty on all preview discs.
Post edited by PETERNG on

Comments

• polkatese
    polkatese Posts: 6,767
    edited June 2003
    Options
    Peter,
    I am looking for this specials on their website, can't find it. Is it a local store promotion? thanks
    I am sorry, I have no opinion on the matter. I am sure you do. So, don't mind me, I just want to talk audio and pie.
  • brettw22
    brettw22 Posts: 7,621
    edited June 2003
    Options
    They do this all the time with the movies that aren't New Releases any more. It's good to go in from time to time to see what they have on the chopping block......
    comment comment comment comment. bitchy.
  • polkatese
    polkatese Posts: 6,767
    edited June 2003
    Options
    thanks, Brett! did you find out the upgrade cost for your 307 and its availability?
    I am sorry, I have no opinion on the matter. I am sure you do. So, don't mind me, I just want to talk audio and pie.
  • brettw22
    brettw22 Posts: 7,621
    edited June 2003
    Options
    Polkatese, see the other thread for the response about B&K....

Oh, one more thing about the movies........I haven't bought lately, but the ones that I did had that irritating large sticker on the disc to indicate that it was a blockbuster product. Trying to take it off would be like ripping all the foil or text on top of the disc away......that's the only thing that I didn't like.
    comment comment comment comment. bitchy.
  • Ceruleance
    Ceruleance Posts: 991
    edited June 2003
    Options
    I buy those previewed dvds now and then. I had one in my bag to take home with me and I was walking out of the library and it set the alarm off! yikes..