So what's for dinner?

Options
dave shepard
dave shepard Posts: 1,334
edited February 2008 in The Clubhouse
My wife made me Hot sausage with peppers and oinions to make sandwiches and a side of creame cheese Jalepeno's, she had frozen pizza cause she doesn't do Hot sausage.

Dave
Post edited by dave shepard on

Comments

• Early B.
    Early B. Posts: 7,900
    edited February 2008
    Options
    Whoa. Imagine your arteries slowly clogging up with every bite of that sausage sandwich.

Bon appetit.

Just 'effin' with ya...
    HT/2-channel Rig: Sony 50” LCD TV; Toshiba HD-A2 DVD player; Emotiva LMC-1 pre/pro; Rogue Audio M-120 monoblocks (modded); Placette RVC; Emotiva LPA-1 amp; Bada HD-22 tube CDP (modded); VMPS Tower II SE (fronts); DIY Clearwave Dynamic 4CC (center); Wharfedale Opus Tri-Surrounds (rear); and VMPS 215 sub

"God grooves with tubes."
  • danger boy
    danger boy Posts: 15,722
    edited February 2008
    Options
    Yummy Dave.....
    PolkFest 2012, who's going>?
    Vancouver, Canada Sept 30th, 2012 - Madonna concert :cheesygrin:
  • Ron-P
    Ron-P Posts: 8,516
    edited February 2008
    Options
    Mac-n-Cheese, kraft style, and peanut butter girl scout cookies.
    If...
    Ron dislikes a film = go out and buy it.
    Ron loves a film = don't even rent.
  • rainman31
    rainman31 Posts: 76
    edited February 2008
    Options
    My wife made me Hot sausage with peppers and oinions to make sandwiches and a side of creame cheese Jalepeno's, she had frozen pizza cause she doesn't do Hot sausage.

Dave

Sounds good ,but heartburn city:)

7.2 Set Up
    Onkyo 805
    X-Box
    3DO
    PS3
    Velodyne DPS10 sub
    Polk Audio 2- RTI 12's
    Polk Audio CSI 5
    Polk Audio 4- FXI 5's
    Pronto 7500 LCD remote
    Gefen HD video 1080p scaler
    Mitsubishi TV 73927 1080p

Future purchase Rotel RMB 1095 200x5 THX
  • Libertyc
    Libertyc Posts: 914
    edited February 2008
    Options
    Mmnn. Sausage and peppers. Can’t do the hot anymore so I just stick to the mild. If I eat anything hot I’m in hell the next day…
  • PeteTy
    PeteTy Posts: 13
    edited February 2008
    Options
    well the kraft mac and cheese at $1 a box is good has a slug of velveta in a pack.

the 3/$1 mac and chez has the powdered cheez like the arby chez sauze that has the word melt involved. not to be confused with the arby deli sammich that has pasturized cheese sliced on it.

theres real Cheeze like dannon yougart that has an active culture in it you can eat that after taking antiboitics and actully be able to digest food again, this is the only real cheese i could find in the usa after having that CURE .. which changes your biology to zoology and cures the bad and the good but hey canned and pasturized and dried can stay on the shelf for years ... no need to hunt up the real stuff or grow your own tomatos. when you can get a arby with a coupon for $.99
  • Face
    Face Posts: 14,340
    edited February 2008
    Options
    Calzone. Since I'm lactose intolerant, I'm paying for it now.
    "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you." Friedrich Nietzsche
  • disneyjoe7
    disneyjoe7 Posts: 11,435
    edited February 2008
    Options
    BEEF

That what's for dinner :)

Speakers
    Carver Amazing Fronts
    CS400i Center
    RT800i's Rears
    Sub Paradigm Servo 15

Electronics
    Conrad Johnson PV-5 pre-amp
    Parasound Halo A23
    Pioneer 84TXSi AVR
    Pioneer 79Avi DVD
    Sony CX400 CD changer
    Panasonic 42-PX60U Plasma
    WMC Win7 32bit HD DVR

• Fireman32
    Fireman32 Posts: 4,845
    edited February 2008
    Options
  • steveinaz
    steveinaz Posts: 19,522
    edited February 2008
    Options
    I had a Cap'n Crunch sandwich with spicy mustard and Hellman's. My assistant at work is paying the price for my mis-deeds, as we speak. :D Hey, if you want to work with me, you've got to be committed.
    Source: Bluesound Node 2i - Preamp/DAC: Benchmark DAC2 DX - Amp: Parasound Halo A21 - Speakers: MartinLogan Motion 60XTi - Shop Rig: Yamaha A-S501 Integrated - Shop Spkrs: Elac Debut 2.0 B5.2
  • tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,906
    edited February 2008
    Options
    steveinaz wrote: »
    I had a Cap'n Crunch sandwich with spicy mustard and Hellman's. My assistant at work is paying the price for my mis-deeds, as we speak. :D Hey, if you want to work with me, you've got to be committed.

Where in the f#%k did you come up with that combo?

It might explain a few things though.:p:)
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • ryanjoachim
    ryanjoachim Posts: 2,046
    edited February 2008
    Options
    So...does that mean your wife is more of a ..."taco" girl?

Dave
    MrNightly wrote: »
    "Dr Dunn admitted that his research could also be interpreted as evidence that women are shallower than men. He said: "Let's face it - there's evidence to support it."
    mystik610 wrote: »
    Best Buy is for people who don't know any better. Magnolia is for people who don't know any better and have more money to spend.
    My System:

TV: SAMSUNG UN55B7000 55" 1080p LED HDTV
    HTPC: Chromecast w/ Plex Media Server. Media streamed from Media Server.
  • Jstas
    Jstas Posts: 14,712
    edited February 2008
    Options
    PeteTy wrote: »
    well the kraft mac and cheese at $1 a box is good has a slug of velveta in a pack.

the 3/$1 mac and chez has the powdered cheez like the arby chez sauze that has the word melt involved. not to be confused with the arby deli sammich that has pasturized cheese sliced on it.

theres real Cheeze like dannon yougart that has an active culture in it you can eat that after taking antiboitics and actully be able to digest food again, this is the only real cheese i could find in the usa after having that CURE .. which changes your biology to zoology and cures the bad and the good but hey canned and pasturized and dried can stay on the shelf for years ... no need to hunt up the real stuff or grow your own tomatos. when you can get a arby with a coupon for $.99

What the hell are you talking about?

I guess I should participate. I have no idea what I am having for dinner. With any luck, I'll get Jim's Fries from Jim's Pizza which is fries covered in ranch dressing with melted mozzarella and provolone then covered in cheese wiz with REAL bacon covering the top and thrown in the over until the mozzarella and provolone brown.

Otherwise it will be the most wicked spicy chicken cheese steak I have ever had with a side of fries and washed down with several beers.
    Expert Moron Extraordinaire

You're just jealous 'cause the voices don't talk to you!
  • George Grand
    George Grand Posts: 12,258
    edited February 2008
    Options
    I just finished a bowl of a great Stephie concoction. All kinds of veggies and some potatos, chicken, and chorizo (Spanish sausage) on top of rice. Sunkist orange. Dog heaven. That Spanish sausage is going to have me lit up in about half an hour, so I think I'll go out to the stores and pick up a few things here in about 15 minutes. Try and touch as many people as possible today.
  • Willow
    Willow Posts: 10,876
    edited February 2008
    Options
    mango poppy seed chicken salad.
  • Mike Kozak
    Mike Kozak Posts: 930
    edited February 2008
    Options
    chicken and fried rice
  • Polkitup2
    Polkitup2 Posts: 1,619
    edited February 2008
    Options
    Lemon pepper chicken and fried rice. Very good.
  • McLoki
    McLoki Posts: 5,231
    edited February 2008
    Options
    Salmon (baked) and spinach salad (chef sald style - ham, turkey, egg, cheese, lettuce, spinach) w/ home made dressing.

Very Tasty...
    Mains.............Polk LSi15 (Cherry)
    Center............Polk LSiC (Crossover upgraded)
    Surrounds.......Polk LSi7 (Gloss Black - wood sides removed and crossovers upgraded)
    Subwoofers.....SVS 25-31 CS+ and PC+ (both 20hz tune)
    Pre\Pro...........NAD T163 (Modded with LM4562 opamps)
    Amplifier.........Cinepro 3k6 (6-channel, 500wpc@4ohms)
  • BaggedLancer
    BaggedLancer Posts: 6,371
    edited February 2008
    Options
    Cole Slaw tonight
  • fumoffu
    fumoffu Posts: 80
    edited February 2008
    Options
    I made some hungarian beef goulash with yogurt over wheat noodles, and some blue cheese creamed spinach with walnuts :D
    Home Theatre: Epson 5020ub, Elite Screen Sable Frame 100", Onkyo 818, Oppo BDP-103, Tivo Series 3, Xbox 360, Sealed Dual Sound Splinter RL-p 15" DIY sub powered by Behringer EP2500 with FBD, QSC RMX1400 powering LSi15, LSiC, LSiFX sides, and Lsi7 for the back, Technics SL-1200M3D
  • wingnut4772
    wingnut4772 Posts: 7,519
    edited February 2008
    Options
    Mc Donalds:(
    Sharp Elite 70
    Anthem D2V 3D
    Parasound 5250
    Parasound HCA 1000 A
    Parasound HCA 1000
    Oppo BDP 95
    Von Schweikert VR4 Jr R/L Fronts
    Von Schweikert LCR 4 Center
    Totem Mask Surrounds X4
    Hsu ULS-15 Quad Drive Subwoofers
    Sony PS3
    Squeezebox Touch

Polk Atrium 7s on the patio just to keep my foot in the door.
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,329
    edited February 2008
    Options
    Beer. :D
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • schwarcw
    schwarcw Posts: 7,328
    edited February 2008
    Options
    I had a jam sandwich. That's air jammed between two pieces of bread.;)
    Carl

• NotaSuv
    NotaSuv Posts: 3,815
    edited February 2008
    Options
    well with a Filipino wife ,we had her speciality......... doggie adobo ;)