Good Acoustic Guitar Solo's

audiobliss
audiobliss Posts: 12,518
edited December 2007 in The Clubhouse
I just ran across this one on youtube. It's a bit lengthy (ok, really lengthy for your typical youtube video), but I really enjoyed it. It takes him a while to shut up and start playing, and there are some slow parts that I'm not fond of, but I thought it was good.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3B-x5bhLRkY&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3B-x5bhLRkY&rel=1&quot; type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

What are some good guitar solo's you've heard? And I'm not necessarily looking for just a list of songs with great guitar solo's in them, but something that you can post to be listened to hear, such as more youtube videos. And I'm also not looking for those ridiculously technical, insane solo's that don't sound that good. This one was kinda borderline at some parts, but I really enjoyed it when he opened up and really started playing.
Jstas wrote: »
Simple question. If you had a cool million bucks, what would you do with it?
Wonder WTF happened to the rest of my money.
In Use
PS3, Yamaha CDR-HD1300, Plex, Amazon Fire TV Gen 2
Pioneer Elite VSX-52, Parasound HCA-1000A
Klipsch RF-82ii, RC-62ii, RS-42ii, RW-10d
Epson 8700UB

In Storage
[Home Audio]
Rotel RCD-02, Yamaha KX-W900U, Sony ST-S500ES, Denon DP-7F
Pro-Ject Phono Box MKII, Parasound P/HP-850, ASL Wave 20 monoblocks
Klipsch RF-35, RB-51ii

[Car Audio]
Pioneer Premier DEH-P860MP, Memphis 16-MCA3004, Boston Acoustic RC520
Post edited by audiobliss on

Comments

• carpenter
    carpenter Posts: 362
    edited December 2007
    Dude you're gonna love "Rodrigo Y Gabriela", here's an example .
    you might wonna look up a guitar tips clip they have on youtube. good stuff.
    "If the global crisis continues, by the end of the year Only two Banks will be operational, the Blood Bank and the Sperm Bank. Then these 2 banks will merge and it will be called 'The Bloody **** Bank'"