Paris Hilton going to be a jailbird and somebody's ****...

2»

Comments

• Bill Ayotte
    Bill Ayotte Posts: 1,860
    edited May 2007
    They should double her sentence for that.....
  • hearingimpared
    hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
    edited May 2007
    bobman1235 wrote: »
    My friend Joshua started this petition. Please help and sign it. I love you all!" The petition, which is addressed to Schwarzenegger, claims "the American public who support Paris are shocked, dismayed and appalled by how Paris has been the person to be used as an example that drunk driving is wrong. She provides hope for young people all over the US and the world. She provides beauty and excitement to (most of) our otherwise mundane lives. If the late former President Gerald Ford could find it in his heart to pardon the late former President Richard Nixon after his mistake(s), we undeniably support Paris Hilton being pardoned for her honest mistake as well.

The author of this petition is a real strapper!!!! I'll bet that he waxes his carrot serveral times a day with pics of Paris spread out on his bed.
  • zombie boy 2000
    zombie boy 2000 Posts: 6,641
    edited May 2007
    Alright... alright....
    You pegged me Joe.

I was just trying to finally make a difference. You know, do something with my life:D
    I never had it like this where I grew up. But I send my kids here because the fact is you go to one of the best schools in the country: Rushmore. Now, for some of you it doesn't matter. You were born rich and you're going to stay rich. But here's my advice to the rest of you: Take dead aim on the rich boys. Get them in the crosshairs and take them down. Just remember, they can buy anything but they can't buy backbone. Don't let them forget it. Thank you.Herman Blume - Rushmore
  • hearingimpared
    edited May 2007
    Alright... alright....
    You pegged me Joe.

I was just trying to finally make a difference. You know, do something with my life:D

You crack me up!!!:D
  • tommyboy
    tommyboy Posts: 1,414
    edited May 2007
    umm... didn't this person who wrote this petition(and all dumbasses who sign it) realize she isn't going to jail because of drunk driving:confused:

I will be insulted if arnold even opens it up to read it. complete ****

And to even compare Paris Hilton to a president:eek: I think I'm gonna puke.

Since she wants to make that comparison, why don't we pardon charles manson while we are at it.... She has to be completely nuts.
    AVR: H/K AVR240
    Fronts: Monitor 50s
    Center: CSI3
    surrounds: R15s
    Sub:Velodyne DPS10
    Dvd/Cd: Samsung HD upconverter (for now)
    TV: 50" Sammy Plasma
    game hardware: 360 and gcn.
    Gamertag: kovster27
  • polkatese
    polkatese Posts: 6,767
    edited May 2007
    no one will take it seriously, so I won't worry about it.

Somehow I can't get rid the mental picture of Mark donkey punched her! :)

I need help.
    I am sorry, I have no opinion on the matter. I am sure you do. So, don't mind me, I just want to talk audio and pie.
  • MSALLA
    MSALLA Posts: 1,602
    edited May 2007
    So do you think we will see a Paris jailhouse girl on girl tape "leak" on to the net soon?
    Michael

Samsung 50" HD DLP
    Yamaha RX-V2500
    (2) Outlaw 200
    Adcom GFA 555
    Sony BDP300
    Denon 2900 DVD
    Lsi9's mains
    Lsi7's rear
    Lsic center
    12.1 SVS driver in 4.53 cuft. tube
    Harmony 880
  • THX 3417
    THX 3417 Posts: 219
    edited June 2007
    I bet that selfish cow is sweating it out in the NICK right now. Hmm if I was the judge I’d have given her 5 years straight in the NICK without parole, this **** isn’t going to learn a single lesson from this I bet you 1p because that’s all the little tramp is worth!

One other thing she should have had her drivers licence taken away from her for the rest of her natural LIFE!

FPI601220358V2_b.jpg
  • PhantomOG
    PhantomOG Posts: 2,409
    edited June 2007
    supposedly she's out already....
  • THX 3417
    edited June 2007
    Well that’s far too early:mad: I say bang her up for another 4 years and 11 months she’ll soon get the message!
  • neomagus00
    neomagus00 Posts: 3,899
    edited June 2007
    THX 3417 wrote: »
    Well that’s far too early:mad: I say bang her up for another 4 years and 11 months she’ll soon get the message!

depending on what meaning of 'bang her up' you were going for, i'd completely agree... and volunteer to take on the task on my own...
    It's not good, very fundamentally simply not good. - geolemon

"Its not good enough until we have real-time fearmongering. I want my fear mongered as it happens." - Shizelbs
  • THX 3417
    edited June 2007
    neomagus00 wrote: »
    depending on what meaning of 'bang her up' you were going for, i'd completely agree... and volunteer to take on the task on my own...

Hay easy cowboy:D not in way your thinking? I mean bang her up for a long stretch. Not banging her up, you know? The a££!:D
  • MSALLA
    edited June 2007
    Out for undisclosed medical reasons and now on house arrest. I bet house arrest at her house is alot better then going to work everyday.

Undisclosed medical reasons = someone got paid.
    Michael

Samsung 50" HD DLP
    Yamaha RX-V2500
    (2) Outlaw 200
    Adcom GFA 555
    Sony BDP300
    Denon 2900 DVD
    Lsi9's mains
    Lsi7's rear
    Lsic center
    Harmony 880
  • THX 3417
    edited June 2007
    Well what are you Californians going to do about it, that’s your tax dollars wasted on this **** who’s got nothing wrong with her at all she’s blagging it she just couldn’t hack it in the NICK a simple 44 days!

I’d get in touch with the governor of California or the justice system and get this sorted out, its an outrage the crime she committed apples to all those who brake the highway code laws and she’s the worst of her kind.
  • Danny Tse
    Danny Tse Posts: 5,206
    edited June 2007
    Don't prisoners get medical treatment in jail? I wonder what kind of "medical condition" she has that allow her to stay home.

Believe me, nothing will be done. Trust me on this, THX, I am an employee of the State of CA. Of course, if some kind of riot starts over this, then.....

Meanwhile, people who chase down shoplifters get fired.
  • polkatese
    polkatese Posts: 6,767
    edited June 2007
    Danny Tse wrote: »
    I wonder what kind of "medical condition" she has that allow her to stay home.

"Homo-Cramps"
    I am sorry, I have no opinion on the matter. I am sure you do. So, don't mind me, I just want to talk audio and pie.
  • THX 3417
    edited June 2007
    Danny Tse wrote: »
    Don't prisoners get medical treatment in jail? I wonder what kind of "medical condition" she has that allow her to stay home.

Believe me, nothing will be done. Trust me on this, THX, I am an employee of the State of CA. Of course, if some kind of riot starts over this, then.....

Meanwhile, people who chase down shoplifters get fired.

Yes they do get medical treatment in prison and believe me no matter how much pain even a toothache wont get you out of prison your there to stay until time is served!

Well I doubt there’ll be a lynch mob outside her home in white cloths holding pitchforks!:D
  • jdhdiggs
    jdhdiggs Posts: 4,305
    edited June 2007
    I'm still wondering while you all give a damn. We have millions and millions of other law breakers and you single out this one, unimportant air head as your focus? Please, get a life guys...
    There is no genuine justice in any scheme of feeding and coddling the loafer whose only ponderable energies are devoted wholly to reproduction. Nine-tenths of the rights he bellows for are really privileges and he does nothing to deserve them. We not only acquired a vast population of morons, we have inculcated all morons, old or young, with the doctrine that the decent and industrious people of the country are bound to support them for all time.-Menkin
  • neomagus00
    neomagus00 Posts: 3,899
    edited June 2007
    "A building is a symbol, as is the act of destroying it. Symbols are given power by people. A symbol, in and of itself is powerless, but with enough people behind it, blowing up a building can change the world." - V, V for Vendetta

to those lambasting her, she is a symbol (rightly or not, i'll not cast my opinion) of what is wrong with our society, government, and in particular the penal system. i don't know the facts, and i doubt anyone here who's cast an opinion knows them all either.

if someone brings proof to the table, i'll listen. give me a link to a quote by the relevant judge. give me a press release by the police department, or one by paris's people. give me real data, and you'll have a listener. otherwise, it's all just noise, so don't waste my time with it.
    It's not good, very fundamentally simply not good. - geolemon

"Its not good enough until we have real-time fearmongering. I want my fear mongered as it happens." - Shizelbs
  • hearingimpared
    edited June 2007
    She was having a nervous break-down . . . well duh don't most people who are entering the big house have a panic attack and then a nervous break-down???
  • MSALLA
    edited June 2007
    You know what though. If I had her fathers money and I could buy my kids way out of jail I would. And if she was a nobody, we would never have herd about any of this.
    Michael

Samsung 50" HD DLP
    Yamaha RX-V2500
    (2) Outlaw 200
    Adcom GFA 555
    Sony BDP300
    Denon 2900 DVD
    Lsi9's mains
    Lsi7's rear
    Lsic center
    Harmony 880