Demiurge Posts: 10,874
    edited February 2007
    It's been super snowy for 2 days now... :(
  • ben62670
    ben62670 Posts: 15,969
    edited February 2007
    Demiurge wrote:
    It's been super snowy for 2 days now... :(

Well if he is traveling with them he has plenty of weight for traction :)
    Please. Please contact me a ben62670 @ yahoo.com. Make sure to include who you are, and you are from Polk so I don't delete your email. Also I am now physically unable to work on any projects. If you need help let these guys know. There are many people who will help if you let them know where you are.
    Thanks
    Ben
  • ESavinon
    ESavinon Posts: 3,066
    edited February 2007
    I'm back home. The trip was a resounding success.
    No inclement weather on my trip to wisconsin. I arrived in 20 hours.
    It took me that long because while my wife drove, she manage to get us lost.
    she's directionally challenged. My gps told her to make a left and the made a right. when i awoke an hour later, i noticed that we where not in rt 80 anymore. we circled ohio before getting back on rt 80.
    I did catch some snow on my way back home (about 3-5 inches).
    I got home last night at 10pm.
    The previous srt owner is a doctor and a hi fi nut. He showed me some of his gear which included a pair of sda srs 1.2 tls,carver amazings mk4,klipsch,earthquake subs,carver/sunfire and infinity speakers among other gear.
    I told him to join our forum and join our madness. The srts are in very good condition. I will test them tommorrow.
    SRT For Life; SDA Forever!

The SRT SEISMIC System:
    Four main satellite speakers, six powered subs, two dedicated for LFE channel, two center speakers for over/under screen placement and three Control Centers. Amaze your friends, terrorize your neighbors, seize the audio bragging rights for your state. Go ahead, buy it; you only go around once.
  • ben62670
    edited February 2007
    Welcome back E :):):)
    Glad you had a safe trip.
    Please. Please contact me a ben62670 @ yahoo.com. Make sure to include who you are, and you are from Polk so I don't delete your email. Also I am now physically unable to work on any projects. If you need help let these guys know. There are many people who will help if you let them know where you are.
    Thanks
    Ben
  • Demiurge
    Demiurge Posts: 10,874
    edited February 2007
    ESAVINON wrote:
    I'm back home. The trip was a resounding success.
    No inclement weather on my trip to wisconsin. I arrived in 20 hours.
    It took me that long because while my wife drove, she manage to get us lost.
    she's directionally challenged. My gps told her to make a left and the made a right. when i awoke an hour later, i noticed that we where not in rt 80 anymore. we circled ohio before getting back on rt 80.
    I did catch some snow on my way back home (about 3-5 inches).
    I got home last night at 10pm.
    The previous srt owner is a doctor and a hi fi nut. He showed me some of his gear which included a pair of sda srs 1.2 tls,carver amazings mk4,klipsch,earthquake subs,carver/sunfire and infinity speakers among other gear.
    I told him to join our forum and join or madness. The srts are in very good condition. I will test them tommorrow.

Did you get any good eats whilst here? :)
  • ESavinon
    edited February 2007
    Not really. I caught snow as soon as i entered chicago from wisconsin so i decided to outpace the snowstorm. I drove straight to indiana before making any stops.

The SRT SEISMIC System:
    Four main satellite speakers, six powered subs, two dedicated for LFE channel, two center speakers for over/under screen placement and three Control Centers. Amaze your friends, terrorize your neighbors, seize the audio bragging rights for your state. Go ahead, buy it; you only go around once.
  • ESavinon
    edited February 2007
    ben62670 wrote:
    Welcome back E :):):)

Thanks ben. I had fun on this roadtrip. I made my wife drive 12 hrs straight which is a 1st for her.

The SRT SEISMIC System:
  • ben62670
    edited February 2007
    ESAVINON wrote:
    I told him to join our forum and join or madness.

Are you saying that he will go crazy with or without the forum?
    Thanks
    Ben
  • ESavinon
    edited February 2007
    sorry for the typo. fixed.

The SRT SEISMIC System:
  • ben62670
    edited February 2007
    ESAVINON wrote:
    sorry for the typo. fixed.

If I'm not being a wise A$$ check me for a pulse. Again glad you made it back safely :D
    Ben
    Thanks
    Ben
  • ESavinon
    edited February 2007
    ben62670 wrote:
    Are you saying that he will go crazy with or without the forum?

He's crazy for selling these to get klipsch speakers.

The SRT SEISMIC System:
  • ESavinon
    edited February 2007
    As soon as we loaded the speakers into the minivan, I told him that polk only made 250 sets of srt speakers. You should had seen his face when he realized that maybe selling these where not the best decision he made.
    Now i have 2 sets of srt out of 250.

The SRT SEISMIC System:
  • Polk65
    Polk65 Posts: 1,405
    edited February 2007
    Glad you all made it back safe. You're certainly among the few who have picked up more SRT's with the wife driving shotgun... not aiming one at you.
  • ESavinon
    edited February 2007
    That may be true but my friend, this acquisition will not come cheap.
    I already agreed to get rid of alot of old gear and to give her half the proceeds.I also agreed to get her one of those shinny sparkling coal derived stone set on some yellow looking metal shaped like small circle. She said we men usually give these things to them to appease them.

The SRT SEISMIC System:
  • schwarcw
    schwarcw Posts: 7,335
    edited February 2007
    ESAVINON wrote:
    I also agreed to get her one of those shinny sparkling coal derived stone set on some yellow looking metal shaped like small circle. She said we men usually give these things to them to appease them.

LOL! It's just carbon! And is does burn! LOL!

I'm glad you made it back safe Ed! I was thinking about you and your journey as the weather was turning bad. Did you and your wife get a steak along the way?
    Carl

• bdaley6509
    bdaley6509 Posts: 1,167
    edited February 2007
    damn that's a hell of a drive...stay warm.