2 Pair SDA 1b's Austin,Tx

Options
mesquitehead
mesquitehead Posts: 312
edited October 2006 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
I have 2 pairs of SDA 1b's for sale and will only sell them locally for pick up, shipping these is asking for trouble. I purchased both pairs used and both have interconnects, no manuals or boxes though. One pair is near perfect and the other has some dust on top of the grill cloth but should be fine with a damp rag and some wiping. All drivers are original and in good shape. I do not have PICS right now as my camera took a bath in Coca Cola. I am asking 500 and 450 respectively for these babys. I can demo with a Carver amp and pre set up. I have a new offshore fishing boat and need some toys for my other hobby!! I also have a pair of RTA11tls for parts if anyone needs them....they were a shipping casualty.
"Thats great... but how does it sound"
http://www.burginmcdaniel.com/

http://mixonline.com/gear/reviews/audio_burgin_mcdaniel_komit/

Yamaha RX-A820 (networked with wireless bridge), Carver M-1.0t, Carver TFM-35, Carver C-1, Polk SDA1c's (x2 pair), Polk RTA 8tl's, Polk RTA 11tl's, Polk Monitor 5, Polk CS 400, Polk PSW 650, Rega Planar 3, Sony DVPNC555ES SACD/DVD, Panny 65" Plasma, Roku

2007 Tundra 5.7 TRD DC
Pioneer DEH-80PRS
Polk SR6500
SI BM 12" subs
Zed Gladius
Zed Deuce
Post edited by mesquitehead on

Comments

• AndyGwis
    AndyGwis Posts: 3,655
    edited October 2006
    Options
    Hi Mike,

Nice to chat with you this morning. I'll let you know about the SDA's sometime in the next few days. Not sure I have room for them. Go ahead and sell if anyone else is ready to close the deal.

Also, if you want to sell these, I'd borrow a camera from someone to post pics. Nothing moves without pics these days.

Andy
    Stereo Rig: Hales Revelation 3, Musical Fidelity CD-Pre 24, Forte Model 3 amp, Lexicon RT-10 SACD, MMF-5 w/speedbox, Forte Model 2 Phono Pre, Cardas Crosslink, APC H15, URC MX-950, Lovan Stand
    Bedroom: Samsung HPR-4252, Toshiba HD-A2, HK 3480, Signal Cable, AQ speaker cable, Totem Dreamcatchers, SVS PB10-NSD, URC MX-850