busted switch off

what can you do with this.. was busted off during a movecjqua9i4rz0h.jpg
y5u1qra9z3gv.jpg

Comments

• F1nutF1nut Posts: 42,966
    Replace the switch with a new one.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• ok where i get new 1? and is it that easy for real? a do it myself?
    You'd have to open up the sub, get the info off the switch, go online to find a new one, order it, pay for it, wait for it to arrive, then install it.

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• SO THIS PSW 505 CAN JUST CHANGE THE SWITCH RIGHT?

Yes with the proper replacement.

President of Club Polk

• NadManDaveNadManDave Posts: 59
    edited October 24
    Nice thanks F1nut.. I thought i had to replace the whole plate.. i go rip it apart now Cheers !!
  • DaveHoDaveHo Posts: 2,461
    edited October 24
    Wish the gump setting would hide new threads too.
  • DaveHo wrote: »
    Wish the gump setting would hide new threads too.

Gump? Forest gump?? just log out .. run forest run..
    Any luck with the switch issue?

President of Club Polk