PS Audio P10 - any experience?

Hello everyone,,
Any experience with the PS Audio P10 power regenerator? Looks like reviews have been very favorable. Would definitely like to have regenerated power and would definitely appreciate some surge protection. Would hate to come home to busted speakers and upstreams.

Thoughts?

Btw, I have a single dedicated 20 amp line in the room and the room also has a bunch of outlets shared to a 15 amp circuit.

Comments

• minerminer Posts: 1,251
    I have the P5 and P12 - both great units for regenerating incoming power. The newer P12, P15 and P20 are an improvement over the previous power products. Expensive, though I would not be without one are my expensive gear.
    [
  • I have P10 in the stereo system. I used to have furman elite 15pfi. It was good. Then I upgraded to PSA P10 power plant. Once plugged in, it provided even darker background. The sound stage improved further. I would not hesitate to recommend to anyone who might be looking. It is pricey, but well worth the money spent.. just my 2 cents.