MastersounD BoX - Review Unit

This is a review unit that made it back home with me when I delivered the Siena to Dhaval. The last reviewer to have it lived in Orlando so we made the trip to pick it up. This is also the same unit used for the Stereo Times review found here:

http://v2.stereotimes.com/post/mastersound-box-integrated-amplifier/

Asking $2400 + shipping, roughly $75.

Comments

• Who is that reviewer in Orlando?
    I’m in Orlando too and didn’t know we had anything cool audio related here.
  • erniejadeerniejade Posts: 5,090
    I have heard the MastersounD BoX. Fantastic unit especially for the price he is asking for.
    Den: Lumin D1,Wireworld Silver Eclipse, KEF LS50 Wireless, Velodyne SPL1200, Technics 1200, Denon DL160, Jolida D9,

Living Room:,T+A PA 1530R, Tyler Highland H2, Aries Mini, High Fidelity Reveal RCA, Grant Fidelity Tube Dac 11, W4S recovery, Wireworld Platinum Starlight, PS Audio Direct Stream JR.

Have but haven't used in a while: LH Labs VI Dac, Cayin SCD50T

• ClipdatClipdat Posts: 7,241
    Great first introduction into the world of tube amps.
    "Electronic music is human sound adapting to indulge technology, and for some, it feels like the signature sound of energy. New and abstract sounds over hypnotic rhythms can conjure vast soundscapes for escape, pleasure, and transcendence."
  • mrbironmrbiron Posts: 5,139
    I’m holding out for the free shipping. ;)
    Zu Audio Omen MK-1B's, Peachtree Decco65, Bryston BDA-2, Cheap TT, PS Audio UPC200, PS Audio AC3's, Zu Mission SC's, HTPC, One, Bottlehead Crack w/Speedball, Senn's MD HD600
  • ClipdatClipdat Posts: 7,241
    edited November 5
    Someone really needs to jump on this. Great price to performance ratio, and wonderful way to experience a single ended tube amp sound. It can even drive difficult inefficient 4ohm bookshelf speakers with ease.

So much pleasure to be had from a simple integrated.
    "Electronic music is human sound adapting to indulge technology, and for some, it feels like the signature sound of energy. New and abstract sounds over hypnotic rhythms can conjure vast soundscapes for escape, pleasure, and transcendence."