Will my TV be able to have the RM6750 plugged into it?

Hello everyone,,
What type of connectors will the RM6750 use? Is it normal RCA or component or HDMI or what?

I'm using an LG 60" plasma tv

And the listing for the RM6750 just says "Inputs: Spring clip speaker wire inputs" which I have no idea what that means but I'm trying to figure out if I should order this sound system or if I won't be able to use it.

I really don't know much about sound systems other than that I am sick of using the stock built in speakers of the TV, which I never expected to be good but have been dealing with for awhile


  • F1nutF1nut Posts: 42,664
    You would need an AVR to power the speakers.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

    "A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

    President of Club Polk

Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!