Emotiva XMC-1

Up for sale is a minty XMC-1 processor. This is the standard version with no 4k. Mic and remote are included.

Asking $1050 shipped.

https://emotiva.com/products/xmc-1

Comments

• galyonsgalyons Posts: 1
    Still under factory warranty?
    Cheers,
    Geary
  • nooshinjohnnooshinjohn Posts: 20,626
    I thought you were a high-end dealer Skip. :p ;)
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, TriangleArt Reference SE with Pass Labs Xono Phono Preamp, Walker Precision Motor Drive, ClearAudio Goldfinger Diamond v2 cartridge and Origin Conquerer Mk3c tonearm, Polk Audio "Signature" Reference Series 1.2TL with complete mods, Pass Labs X0.2 three chassis preamp, PS Audio PerfectWave DAC MkII, Pioneer Elite SC-65, Oppo UDP-205 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk audio AB700/800 "in-wall" surrounds.

Saying that it's "too hard" to pursue your dreams is no different than admitting to yourself that you are too lazy to achieve them.

“If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it.”
  • DSkipDSkip Posts: 15,900
    galyons wrote: »
    Still under factory warranty?
    Cheers,
    Geary

I don’t know.
  • rooftop59rooftop59 Posts: 5,600
    Have you listened to this at all skip? I am really curious...
    HT Rig:
    Denon AVR-X4200w; Peachtree Audio NovaPre; B&K TX4430; Bryson BPD-1; Mains: Dynaudio Excite x18; Center - Polk cs400i; Heights, Center Surround - Klipsch KHC - 6 In-Ceiling; Surrounds - Monoprice in-ceiling; Sub - HSU VTF-2 MK5; LG UP870 4K BDP; NVidia ShieldTV
    ;
    Master Bedroom
    Cambridge Azur 551r; Definitive Technology SM45, NHT Super One CI surrounds, Martin Logan Dynamo (original), Squeezebox Touch
  • DSkipDSkip Posts: 15,900
    I have at the first owner's house but I haven't put it through its paces here. This was part of a package deal and this was not of real interest to me.